Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_3

A few favorites from yesterday and today

lisa_3
11 years ago

Garden shot

Mildred Mitchell-prettiest bloom I ever saw on it.

Spacecoast Behavior Pattern

Geneva Firetruck

Raspberries in Cream

Little low to the ground this year Doyle Pierce

and Smokey Mountain Autumn

I'll need to post some seedlings later, but have to head out soon to take the boss to the airport. :)

Comments (15)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Garden shot is lovely. These are all pretty, but Raspberries and Cream is my favorite.
    kay

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Lisa, they all look terrific. I wanted to choose but couldn't. MM looks spiffy. Love that one. Your garden shot is really pretty. Ellie

• gothiclibrarian
    11 years ago

That Mildred Mitchell shot is fantastic! I like Doyle Pierce too :D

Cheers!
    ~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

• shive
    11 years ago

My favorites are Mildred Mitchell and SC Behavior Pattern. I love Raspberries and Cream, but I can't keep it alive here. I bought it twice, and lost it twice.

Debra

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Wow, look at all those blooms in the first pic.
    Mildred Mitchell is so beautiful and your pic really shows off the colors.

Julia

• lisa_3
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This winter was mild and Raspberries in Cream made it through at my house, but not my Dad's (we split the order last summer). His was in an open area, mine next to the house.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

They are all just beautiful and my favorite one is Mildred Mitchell .That is gorgeous.

• deangreen
    11 years ago

whoa that mildred mitchell very nice artwork going on there! and great applique (sp?) going on if that's what the call it on behavior pattern. the last pic is also very interesting and smoky indeed you really have some nice variety there.

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Love the bed shot, so many blooms! Geneva Firetruck is nice and bright, love it. And my favorite is Raspberries in Cream, so pretty. I saw it 2 years ago for the first time and had to have it (when the price came down ;)) I am sad to read that it is so tender :(( It's actually the smallest of the last year news ones in my garden, but has a little scape. I will hope!

• hosenemesis
    11 years ago

Geneva Firetruck really caught my eye, but all of these are fantastic.
    Renee

• houstmag
    11 years ago

All are fantastic, can't pick a favorite. Thanks for posting such great blooms.
    Linda

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I choose Geneva Firetruck as my favorite of these but the picking wasn't easy. You have some beauties.

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Love the garden shot. Raspberries In Cream is my favorite here.

• sann777
    11 years ago

I really like the Raspberries in Cream and the Smokey Mtn. Autumn. Mine has quit blooming here, so I am happy to see yours. Love the bed shot. Sarah

• lisa_3
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Celeste-I am lucky enough to have a father and aunt who share with me sometimes on nicer flowers. As well as some people from the garden club who sell me things at a discounted price when theirs grow some. Plus I've found some great deals at Maryott and a few finds on the lily auction. I've been working on getting nicer flowers for the past ten years. :)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!