Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few favorites from yesterday and today

Posted by lisa_3 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 17:58

Garden shot
side bed
Mildred Mitchell-prettiest bloom I ever saw on it.
Mildred Mitchell
Spacecoast Behavior Pattern
SC Behavior Pattern
Geneva Firetruck
Geneva Firetruck
Raspberries in Cream
Raspberries in Cream
Little low to the ground this year Doyle Pierce
Doyle Watson
and Smokey Mountain Autumn
Smoky Mountain Autumn
I'll need to post some seedlings later, but have to head out soon to take the boss to the airport. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few favorites from yesterday and today

Garden shot is lovely. These are all pretty, but Raspberries and Cream is my favorite.
kay

o

Lisa, they all look terrific. I wanted to choose but couldn't. MM looks spiffy. Love that one. Your garden shot is really pretty. Ellie

o

That Mildred Mitchell shot is fantastic! I like Doyle Pierce too :D

Cheers!
~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

o

My favorites are Mildred Mitchell and SC Behavior Pattern. I love Raspberries and Cream, but I can't keep it alive here. I bought it twice, and lost it twice.

Debra

o

Wow, look at all those blooms in the first pic.
Mildred Mitchell is so beautiful and your pic really shows off the colors.

Julia

o

This winter was mild and Raspberries in Cream made it through at my house, but not my Dad's (we split the order last summer). His was in an open area, mine next to the house.

o

They are all just beautiful and my favorite one is Mildred Mitchell .That is gorgeous.

o

whoa that mildred mitchell very nice artwork going on there! and great applique (sp?) going on if that's what the call it on behavior pattern. the last pic is also very interesting and smoky indeed you really have some nice variety there.

o

Love the bed shot, so many blooms! Geneva Firetruck is nice and bright, love it. And my favorite is Raspberries in Cream, so pretty. I saw it 2 years ago for the first time and had to have it (when the price came down ;)) I am sad to read that it is so tender :(( It's actually the smallest of the last year news ones in my garden, but has a little scape. I will hope!

o

Geneva Firetruck really caught my eye, but all of these are fantastic.
Renee

o

All are fantastic, can't pick a favorite. Thanks for posting such great blooms.
Linda

o

I choose Geneva Firetruck as my favorite of these but the picking wasn't easy. You have some beauties.

Celeste

o

Love the garden shot. Raspberries In Cream is my favorite here.

o

I really like the Raspberries in Cream and the Smokey Mtn. Autumn. Mine has quit blooming here, so I am happy to see yours. Love the bed shot. Sarah

o

Celeste-I am lucky enough to have a father and aunt who share with me sometimes on nicer flowers. As well as some people from the garden club who sell me things at a discounted price when theirs grow some. Plus I've found some great deals at Maryott and a few finds on the lily auction. I've been working on getting nicer flowers for the past ten years. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here