Butterfly Cove:

Please Say Yes:

Ballerina Beautiful:

Heaven's Edge:

Clown Parade:

Black Fathom Depths:

Pink Gingham:

Reason for Treason:

Kansas City Kicker: (With the really big Eye)

This is my major gripe with photobucket at this time. These three larger pictures were uploaded at the same size as all the others. I have put them in the edit ffunction, and they are the same size . Even when I crop (as Kansas City Kicker) they are still too large. But most of them are okay.

kay

Comments (12)

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Yummmy on all of them :-).
    No favorites. I like them all.

Julia

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

WOW KAY: I like them all, too. and the photos are NOT too big. just right. I thought you was going to say the photos get turne the wrong way, photobucket is bad about turning the photos.I like all of mine the same size and direction,I don't want one wide and the next one high and narrow.
    CLOWN PARADE is so pretty,and I loveHeaven's Edge:
    Butterfly Cove is so pretty,I really love that one.
    REALLY like Deliverer, too, that's a gorgeous bloom, and your palace Garden Beauty is great too...

jean

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Some really nice clumps! Is your Please Say Yes ever splotchy? Last year, every other bloom was splotchy. Cosmic Traveler was a pleasant surprise here last year, blooming heavily and reblooming.

• shive
    10 years ago

I'm going with Ballerina Beautiful as my favorite single and Clown Parade as my favorite clump. You really have a nice variety today!

Debra

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I think I will be reaching peak bloom pretty soon. If the rain today (and we are supposed to have rain the next couple of days) does what the last shower did for blooming, they will be outdoing themselves. Thanks Julia, I am looking forward to your blooms. Jean you are always so upbeat about the blooms. Thank you.
    Mantis, Please Say Yes is splotchy if I don't spray for thrips. Otherwise, it isn't. but thrips do like it. Cosmic Traveler did well last year too. I had unprecedented re-bloom last year, but don't expect as much this year. Who knows?
    Debra, thank you. they are really blooming a lot now.

You can see what the front is looking like today.

kay

• mizellie
    10 years ago

kay I like them all too. BC though is one I really like. I size and crop my photo's before I put them in the Bucket,. That the reason that mine are different sizes..Ellie

• TNY78
    10 years ago

What a beautiful garden, Kay! I love how you have them all growing in the same area...its like a sea of daylilies.

Also love the "See Rock City" birdhouse...that's my neck of the woods!

Tammy

• timberohio
    10 years ago

Love them all! The wish list is starting to grow again. Have got to get Butterfly Cove and Clown Parade.

Andrea

• jkayd_il5
    10 years ago

I have Ballerina Beautiful and she just wasn't doing good so she got moved last year. I'm hoping she will bloom up a storm for me this year because she is sure a pretty one. I love Clown Parade and would like to get it someday. Thanks for posting.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

All I can say is WOW for letting us see all this gorgeous eye candy. I like all of them so no clear cut winner for me.
    Linda

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Love your bed shots!
    All your flowers are beautiful, I especially like Cosmic Traveler and Clown Parade

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Kay, just stunning as usual. Always love your garden.