Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Fridays Blooms, some ffo

jean_ar
10 years ago

I wasn't looking for this one to bloom till the weekebut it got in a hurry I guess.its a b ig bloom.

ok, will put a few more on another post. I already have too many on this one.

jean

Comments (12)

• marricgardens
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Another batch of beauties! Aside from the usual ones I liked, I really like Lavender Cascade, Enduring Freedom and Sedona. Sedona is so nice with that double edge. Enduring Freedom has a nice white edge and I like the colors of Lavender Cascade! Marg

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Wonder Of It All is simply amazing for you. No wonder you love it so much. My favorites of this batch are WOMAN AT THE WELL and LAVENDER CASCADE. Both are just lovely.

• FarawayFarmer
    10 years ago

Question? How do you get the labels on those photos?
    Fancy camera? Software?
    Thanks.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Question? How do you get the labels on those photos? no fancy c amera or softwarer. I have windows 8 on my pc, and I had this one windows 7 also, your pictures go into MY PICTURES on your computer, open the file, to line the pictures out, then open each picture with "Paint: and it has a way to print the names on them. you can pick the colors you want, too, you can do lots of difernt things with "paint"

RITA, this wonder of it all is a bloom machine. never seen a daylily that loves to bloom like this one,and almost every bloom is perfect too.I was hoping it would stop putting out so many blooms at once and it last longer, but, it keeps putting out more and moreI don't know why you got rid of it, but I am very thankful you sent it to me, because I love this daylily so muchI love the ruffles on it,and the color of it too.and it reblooms, too.I seen 3 little rebloom scaped on it

this morning, they are very small but its has them.
    MARG, Thank you for your comments, I l ove Enduring freedom too, love its color,and it don't fade as bad as some of the others in the hot sun.

jean

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Best pic I've seen of Inner Vision.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Jean, Inner Vision is my pick, but I like the portulaca in the picture with reason for treason. A very nice group of photos. Your Woman at the Well really blooms well too.
    kay

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

I really like I the Gerda Brooker seedling.
    Val

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Beautiful photos Jean, my favorites are Woman at the Well & Sedona. Would hate to leave out Malaysian Marketplace though, it is a beauty.

• dementieva
    10 years ago

WOMAN AT THE WELL is amazing. I almost got it last year after seeing your pictures, and I may have to go for it this year if our club purchases from the same seller again. I did get MAN OF SORROWS after seeing your pictures, and I'm very happy with it so far.

Nate

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

FarawayFarmer:I forgot to tell you, you right click on your photo and a menu comes up and you choose paint and go to that to make your labels, if I can be of help, just ask me,I will help you.
    NANCY KAYThank you , MANTIS

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

Wonder of It All has been a top performer in your garden. I can't imagine 19 blooms open at one. I had 8 blooms, 6 actually open, today and that seemed a lot. I know I complain about bad openings, but WOIA has a lot g oing for it. It multiplies like crazy and sets seed in high temps. I pick Wonder of It All and Rosy Rhino as my favorites, although Enduring Freedom and the Gerda Brooker seedling are close seconds.

Debra

• houstmag
    10 years ago

What can I say another awesome group of daylilies.
    Linda

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?