Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

NEW photos today

jean_ar
9 years ago

if I can get to them, just uploaded them to the bucket,and I cant always get to them for a few days some times. anyway,I did get some loaded to the bucket :)

ok,i think that's all I took and got into the bucket today. at least one thing has worked right today. Found after I loaded these photos on to the computer,I will have to go buy a new camera.I had forgot one I didn't get a picture of and tried to turn the camera back on and go get it,and camera wouldn't work, so I thought oh well,I be busy awhile trying to get them into the bucket anyway, so later I put new batteries in the camera again, just in case the new ones I had put in before taking the photos were not fresh.I have bought some before that were dead as could be and took them back to the store and got more and they were dad also.but, this package came from a different place and I have never got bad ones from them.anyway, more new batteries and it still wouldn't work, so I put it aside for a few minutes, then tried it again and it turned on that time,so I hurried up to go out and see about a couple more photos, got outside and camera quit again, I did this about 4 times, it works one second and the next it wont, so I just have to go and get me a new camera, hopefully over the weekend some time.and I treasured this camera as it was a gift from Rita in new York, so it will never be discarded,even if it don't work.I am like that.I just don't get rid of a gift some one gives me, they are all precious to me.well, anyway,I did manage to get my photos in this bucket today,I am so shocked,and hope you will injoy them, even if they not so very good.I didn't get up early again this morning to get pictures,since my favorite hasn't been opening till nearly dark, but today 7 out of 10 blooms opened real good. it just made my day.
oh, almost forgot, that 2nd on with no name on it is CLOWN PARADE.

jean

Comments (9)

• ruthz
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

They are all beautiful.
    I love Wild One.

• dzejna
    9 years ago

Wild one wins! Lovely pics :)

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Again, very clear pics; and you are off to the races with your shots of Wonder of It All (just impeccable blooms). I hope you get a camera as good as the one Rita gave you.

• Julia WV (6b)
    9 years ago

Jean: These are great. I like Lavender Cascades. But you know I am partial to Clown Parade LOL.

I see you mastered photobucket. :-)

Julia

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

haha Thanks Julia, well,I have said I don't give up easy if there is some thing I want to learn how to do.I got them in the bucket this time,but, next time I may be back to square one again and have to start over with the learning process.This computer and photobucket is a never ending thing,it seems.
    mantis,I hope I can get a camera as good as the one Rita gave me, too.It has been a really nice one and so easy to use,just kike she told me, pretty much a point and shoot camera.

jean

• shive
    9 years ago

I see Wonder Of It All is already putting on a show for you. Something - dry weather, thrips, or both - has damaged the buds on mine. I doubt that I'll get many presentable blooms from mine until rebloom. Hidden Riches and Wild One captivated me. I'm glad to know you've mastered Photo Bucket. I haven't even tried it yet. I do wish they would quit changing it. What a pain to have to relearn it every daylily season

Debra

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Very pretty, Jean. I especially like Clown Parade and Wild One. Too bad the camera is acting up. Bad time too.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks kay, and debra. yep, its always some thing with gardening and the daylily season, and a very bad time for the camera to act up. I turned it on this morning,well,about mid morning,and it worked for a few minutes, then the batteries was dead again.Some thing sure drains the batteries in a hurry.I came in and put more batteries in it, then camera wouldn't work,and I tapped it on a chair outside and it went to working again for awhile and I snapped photos while it was working, then it went out again.I just have to try for a new camera.Couldnt get my daughter on the phone to see if she was busy or not and could go to town and bring me for a camera.Might have to wait till tomorrow or day after.Just hope I can get a new one before the reblooms start up.

jean

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

Well, it's daylily season if Jean starts posting pictures of her lovely Wonder Of It All.......I'm so sorry to hear you are having camera problems.....I lost my picture editing program when I was forced to leave Windows XP. It was a simple program, just did the basics and now I've got one with a 400 page book to read through to (maybe) accomplish the same things. Geesh. If life could only be as uncomplicated as daylilies..........Maryl

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio