In close toward House:

Midnight Checking out Gillian:

From Back:

Right Side - front:

Back - across a rose and toward a hydrangea and My Bench:

Reworked Bed in Back:

Left Mid Way Bed: (toward Greenhouse)

Front Middle from Behind

Daylilies, then blueberries, then this row of lilies.

And this was a lot of my daylily garden today.

kay

Comments (12)

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

You have a panoply of blooms, but it doesn't look like a peak to me. I bet you are almost a week away from peak. Do you know the name of the lilium?

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

FANTASTIC show of your garden. Thanks for taking the time to give us a tour of your lovely oasis.

Julia

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

You could be right, Mantis. Last year, I thought I had reached peak before I actually did so. I believe the lily you are asking about is Anastasia. (At least, that is it according to my records.)

kay

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Julia. I appreciate your looking. I was looking up the lily name for Mantis when you posted.
    kay

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Thank you very much for the tour of your lovely garden.It looks very relaxing and I Love your bih blue Hydranges.daylilies all look happy too.very nice kay/

jean

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

Yes, that lily is indeed Anastasia....I have that one myself. It also looks like Roguchi clematis blooming in a picture? Mine is very close to blooming and I just love how it blooms all summer. Your daylilies all look wonderful and I enjoyed the tour around your pretty yard. Everything looks terrific! Midnight is a cutie. Enjoy the peak while it lasts. It never seems to last long enough, at least to me.

Celeste

• shive
    10 years ago

I enjoyed the tour around your yard today. You have so many nice clumps blooming now. Little Light of Mine is just gargantuan. I can't believe how many blooms it has! Very impressive! Midnight is so cute posing by the Gillian clump! Everyone needs a good garden cat, or three or four. Your hydrangea looks so nice in back of the butterfly bench. You have created a lot of neat garden areas.

Debra

Debra

• hosenemesis
    10 years ago

I love the garden shots. Thank you, Kay, for the tour. The lilies are so stately, and the clematis attracted my attention. The large eyed daylilies like Gillian and Little Light of Mine steal the show!
    Renee

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Another beautiful black cat. Midnight has such silken fur......I like your garden so much. You have a real eye for color. I didn't see too many yellows though, maybe they aren't in bloom yet. Your Hydrangea is loaded with those large blue flowers. Isn't that the result of acidic soil? I love the shade of blue they are. Your true Lilies are show stoppers. How nice it must be to sit in your garden in the early morning.......Maryl

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I always look forward to your garden shots, wish I were there in person, it must be absolutely stunning!

• booberry85
    10 years ago

So I take it you don;t like mowing grass? ROFL! Absolutely beautiful show! Thank you for sharing.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

You have such a beautiful garden I would love to sit down with a cup of coffee in the morning just soaking it all in. Glad to see Midnight is taking the garden cat job seriously and giving the cat seal of approval to all your hard work.
    Linda