Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thursday blooms

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 21:33

Didnt have as many blooms today, but, I got a few blooms anyway.

famenco twirl
sea of cortez

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now I will stop with this weird looking CLASSIC EDGE bloom.its one bloom, not two together. very weird.

Photobucket

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thursday blooms

That last one has got to be the strangest looking daylily bloom I have ever seen. I do like the regular picture of CLASSIC EDGE though. CLASSIC EDGE is a very pretty daylily. Another of this batch that is a favorite today is CHINA BRIDE. Very pretty.

o

That is a strange one alright, but this has been a strange year. I think Palace Garden Beauty is looking especially good today.
Val

o

I like Flamenco Twirl, Jean and China Bride and Classic Edge look really good.
kay

o

palace garden beauty, fit for a queen! :)

o

CHINA BRIDE is a pretty pink. Nice!

Julia

o

Palace Garden Beauty is swoon-worthy, for sure.

I like how you snuck your pretty rose in there too, my roses are all in that lull between the spring flush and whatever they choose to do for the rest of the year (I grow mostly OGRs) so it's nice to see something rosey about this time :D

Cheers!
~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

o

Classic Edge is always a favorite for me, I like Flamenco Twirl too.

o

Favorites today are Palace Garden Beauty and Flamenco Twirl. I like the eye on Cherrystone too.

Celeste

o

Your lovely rose, Classic Edge and Sea of Cortez are my favorites from this group.

o

RITA, I agree, that is a very strange looking bloom.The first I have ever seen that is so weird looking.
VAL, KAY,DEAN,ANIKA ,,NANCY, CALESTE, NAT, tHANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND COMMENTING on my rerun blooms.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here