Wall of Fire:

Wall of Fire photo IMG_7564_zps88b46f74.jpg

Red Combo:

photo IMG_7747_zps6b4ee839.jpg

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some From The Last Few Day

oh my kay; I can not pick out a favorite one out of these,since they are every one so beautiful.I love all of them and is impossible to just pick one for a favorite.I was about to pick this one as my favorite, then ruled it out on the next one,so I just give up on it. they are all favorites and beautiful. more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

jean

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 9:25

It would be hard for me to pick a favorite if Wall of Fire was not here. For me it's such a stand out favorite.

o

Thanks, Jean and Ruth. Ruth, Wall of fire always seems to be a favorite.
Jean, I may post some a little later.
kay

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 13:17

o

Another duplicate post. sorry.

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 13:16

o

They are all beautiful! Wall of Fire looks awesome!

o

Nice to see them in groups. Besides the obvious, such as Wall of Fire, I like the Roycrofts, Red Combo and Eyes of Distinction. Are they quite well budded?

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 20, 14 at 1:23

Sounds like a cliche by now, but too hard to pick out a favorite from this group. Wall of Distinction for sure, then there's Philistine Champion, the simple clean lines of Etosha. As I said, it's just too hard.........Maryl

o

I was having a hard time picking a favorite, each one just as beautiful as the others, then saw Wall of Fire & fell for it.

o

Nat and Nancy, Wall of Fire is a big impressive bloom, and the blooms are not bothered with splotches, so it is an impressive one. Glad you like it.

Mantis both of the Roycrofts are very well budded. Red Combo is a tall one, but Eyes of Distinction is not. Maryl, I have more trouble picking a favorite these days. Etosha is always a favorite of mine, since the color glows, and it is a good bloomer.

kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 20, 14 at 14:00

I had to laugh at my post to you. I wrote Wall of Distinction instead of Wall of Fire because I loved both of them. As I looked at their pictures one on top of the other I apparently couldn 't separate them in my brain when I typed out the names. What fun we are having..........Maryl

o

Lovely pic of Westbourne's Wild Rose Petals. Wall of FIre gets me, too. I don't think I'm pink obsessed, but it seems they always attract me in pictures, ha. You get much better color on Faithful and True than I did here. My orange clay seemed to make it more yellow...which happens a lot here. Enjoyed the pictures!

o

Wall of Fire and Alien Contact are my favorites of these. The clumps are fantastic!

Debra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here