Desperado Love:

Eyes of Distinction:

Wall of Fire:

Red Combo:

kay

Comments (12)

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

oh my kay; I can not pick out a favorite one out of these,since they are every one so beautiful.I love all of them and is impossible to just pick one for a favorite.I was about to pick this one as my favorite, then ruled it out on the next one,so I just give up on it. they are all favorites and beautiful. more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

jean

• ruthz
    9 years ago

It would be hard for me to pick a favorite if Wall of Fire was not here. For me it's such a stand out favorite.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks, Jean and Ruth. Ruth, Wall of fire always seems to be a favorite.
    Jean, I may post some a little later.
    kay

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 13:17

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Another duplicate post. sorry.

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Thu, Jun 19, 14 at 13:16

• nat4b
    9 years ago

They are all beautiful! Wall of Fire looks awesome!

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Nice to see them in groups. Besides the obvious, such as Wall of Fire, I like the Roycrofts, Red Combo and Eyes of Distinction. Are they quite well budded?

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

Sounds like a cliche by now, but too hard to pick out a favorite from this group. Wall of Distinction for sure, then there's Philistine Champion, the simple clean lines of Etosha. As I said, it's just too hard.........Maryl

• Nancy
    9 years ago

I was having a hard time picking a favorite, each one just as beautiful as the others, then saw Wall of Fire & fell for it.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Nat and Nancy, Wall of Fire is a big impressive bloom, and the blooms are not bothered with splotches, so it is an impressive one. Glad you like it.

Mantis both of the Roycrofts are very well budded. Red Combo is a tall one, but Eyes of Distinction is not. Maryl, I have more trouble picking a favorite these days. Etosha is always a favorite of mine, since the color glows, and it is a good bloomer.

kay

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

I had to laugh at my post to you. I wrote Wall of Distinction instead of Wall of Fire because I loved both of them. As I looked at their pictures one on top of the other I apparently couldn 't separate them in my brain when I typed out the names. What fun we are having..........Maryl

• gonegardening
    9 years ago

Lovely pic of Westbourne's Wild Rose Petals. Wall of FIre gets me, too. I don't think I'm pink obsessed, but it seems they always attract me in pictures, ha. You get much better color on Faithful and True than I did here. My orange clay seemed to make it more yellow...which happens a lot here. Enjoyed the pictures!

• shive
    9 years ago

Wall of Fire and Alien Contact are my favorites of these. The clumps are fantastic!

Debra