Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

trying again, if the photobucket will just work awhile

jean_ar
10 years ago

This daylily looks so ugly when it first opens. but after its open about a hour it is so pretty.I love it.

and hot Lava was beautiful, and I forgot to mention we had a bad storm early this morning, with wind and lightening, and rain, not a lot of rain, mostly thunder, lightening and stiff winds and this daylily looks great anyway.

this one held up nicely too,.

first bloom thie year.

little yard art, my daughter gave me for others day,I love it

this one is little, but, so pretty.

got to add this baby, its putting out blooms like it wont be no tomorrow,I wish it woud slow down and not keep havomg 8 to 10 blooms a day and be finished faster.

another one that's in a hurry to bloom

better quit before it freezes up again,, hope you injoy.

jean

Comments (13)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Jean, What was the last photo? You didn't label it. I really like it the best of all. You did have a lot of retty ones.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

KAY, Its NEW PARADIEM. I sure enough forgot to label it, am sorry, but now they others that looks at them will know the ename of it.. I made 3 trys at photobucket today, then the second time,I had the photos ready to upload and I decided I better check to see if they going in the right album first, and they were not, so had to fix that,,I made it on the 3rd try, then took two trys bfore I got them on forum.

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

Your having loads of blooms now, and they all look good despite your early rainstorm. My favorites are Hot Lava and Bubbles Galore.

Debra

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just noticed I made a mistake on the name of that one I have as painted splash, its suppose to be PAINTER'S SPASH.sorry about that.guess that's what happens when you get old,, you make mistakes.:)

jean

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Oh, you have so many. I like Hot Lava and Painter's Splash and of course, WOIA can't be beat. The yard art is super cute, a good reminder to BEE HAPPY. What a sweet gift from your daughter. Avedon

• flowergirl70ks
    10 years ago

Is there a chance Mae Graham is misnamed? I thought it was pink. I love seeing all the pics. The last 3 weeks in April we had 7 killing frosts here, so if I have any bloom at all I'll be surprised.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

WOW!! Jean you have some real beauties here I love them all. I'm glad that photobucket worked for you so you could post all these stunning blooms.
    Linda

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

Jean, you always have really nice ones. I like the last one but Aesthetic Ballet, Mae Graham and These Eyes are my picks this time. Your garden art is really cute. Marg

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Lovely, lovely lovely! My favs are These Eyes & Aesthetic Ballet. Your daylilies are really blooming. I see one or 2 new ones every day, but so scattered. They should soon all be bursting out though. I'm so glad they are taking their time though. I had hip replacement a couple of weeks ago. Doing great, but so tired, I really couldn't enjoy my daylilies much anyway. And boy are the weeds taking advantage of my slack time with the rain we've been getting!

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Jean: They all look great but the last one is really wonderful with the lavender/yellow combination.

Julia

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

What a great selection of pretties you have today! I like them all. Bubbles Galore, Hot Lava and the last one are my favorites and Little Red Warbler is a cutie. That little bee garden art is adorable.

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Beautiful Jean, just beautiful. I can pick any one of them for favorite. But Painters Splash and Hot Lava really stand out to me.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Flowergirl: you just may be right, I may have the wrong tag in that pot,and I do remember from last year,it WAS a pink blend.I will go out late to see if I can find out whats wrong here.
    DEBRA,,AVEDON,,LINDA,MARG,NANCY,JULIA,CELESTE and RITA. Thank you all for looking and comenting on themI have some more photos in the camera to load and try to post some.I am dreading to get started on it,after the problems yesterday to do it.

jean

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES