o
a few more blooms for Thursday, 2

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 22:50

a few more I took today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i love this daylily. its always beautiful, to me.

Photobucket

it sure has a weirf peddle on it today

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I still have a few that has scapes but has not bloomed yet.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a few more blooms for Thursday, 2

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 8, 12 at 1:44

I like the color combination on Mexican Magic. Victorian Lace and Flash Force look pretty today too. I've just had one or two blooms on my Pandora's Box so far, but it's gearing up. Always a good one for the mixed border as it blooms so profusly that it makes a colorful statement for a couple of weeks....Maryl

o

Beautiful Edgings is always beautiful to me too. I have never seen a bad bloom on this daylily. I'm also liking Lime Frost today and I think this means that I need to get a white one for my collection!
Christine

o

Flash Force and LIme Frost get my vote for favorites today.

o

Love Mexican Magic, Flash Force looks really good too.

o

My favorite today is 'Paint the Town Red'. I love the ruffling and form. Very pretty.

Celeste

o

I like Beautiful Edgings too, and Victorian Lace.
Interesting to see a pic of Sweet Sugar Candy, I planted it last year to add to the late ones. My Lime Frost sent up a scape already, hmm.. very late indeed ;)

o

MARYL.PANDORA'S BOX is a really good bloomer. mine has had from 3 to 7 blooms on it every day for a week,and I didnt think it had that many buds on it.Its a nother one tha ,t ;oves to bloom.
NAT,CELESTE,NANCY,CHRISTINE.,AND RITA...tHANK you all for looking and the very nice comments on them.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here