Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

if I get a photo up, its going to be a shock

jean_ar
10 years ago

been having nothing but problems lately, and tying to post a photo just don't work no more, but I will try. todays blooms

ok, I know I posted too many but, was trying to get it wwhile I coud..Hope you injoy them anyway.and hope I didn't post two of the same, waiting so long to get it done.

jean

Comments (12)

• sann777
    10 years ago

Jean, you have so many beautiful ones. I love Wonder Of It All, Clown Parade, and Malaysian Marketplace. They all are just lovely, but those are my favorites. Sarah

• Nancy
    10 years ago

You got some of my favorites Jean! I LOVE Clown Parade, mine hasn't started blooming yet. Love Malaysian Marketplace & Wild One too, but every one is nice. I don't have a lot of blooms yet, but so many scapes, should be lots & lots of blooms soon.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Everything is blooming nicely for you. I really like Clown Parade, Malaysian Marketplace, Kansas Kitten and of course Wonder Of It All is always spectacular.
    Linda

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

You did get the pictures up just fine! Everything looks so pretty. Wow....Wonder of it All is spectacular blooming it's head off! No wonder it is one of your favorites. Mine puts out tons of buds but doesn't always open well....I am sure it prefers the warmer climates. It's so hard to pick a favorite of these as I like them all.

Celeste

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

Jean, you have some really nice ones there. I love Tranquil Waters, the edge makes it really stand out. Border Crossing is such a pretty pink. Infinite Pleasure is really nice, both the lovely color and the shape. Malaysian Marketplace is awesome as always. Marg

• mizellie
    10 years ago

WOIA is my pick as # 1 but all the rest are tied for second place. In fact, it would be hard to chose from the rest. You did good posting them and I think the more the merrier. It's easier to view a bunch at one time than to keep opening a new thread. Congratulations on your success!! Ellie

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

You have a real bevy of beauties. I really like so many of them, Russian Ragtime a nice purple color, and of course, Malaysian Marketplace and Clown Parade. border Crossing is really pretty too.
    kay

• nat4b
    10 years ago

That field of Wonders of It All - wow! Others are very pretty too. Especially two that I like a lot and don't have - Malaysian Marketplace and Clown Parade. And Wild One is always pretty, so bright

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Yay Jean. You did it :-). The pics look great in one post.

Love all the pics and so glad to see your Clown Parade blooming. BUT that Wonder Of It All is fantastic. Lucky you!

Julia

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Julia. You said the magic word for me when you said hit open after I chose all I wanted to upload,I thought that's not going to work either as I already had it open, so hitting open again wont do a thing. Boy was I wrong, Thank you ever so much, now my problem is getting them posted before photobucket stops responding and just locks up.but, thanks to you and to kay also,I can get them on lhe forum now.
    NAT: thanks for looking and commenting.
    THANK YOU KAY.
    ELLIE: Thank you for commenting. I like a post with lots of photos on it too, can look at them better without all the hopping back and forh to get the next post.
    MARG, Than you.
    CELESTE, I gope tour wonder of it all blooms good for you too, this year.That photo of so many blooms, I had 2 in that bunch that didn't open good that early in the morning, 7am. when I went out later in the day, all was open good.It is one fantastic daylily
    Linda and Sarah. Thank you for commenting.
    Nancy, maybe you will start getting blooms too, now, seems the heat is being turned on.

Jean

• deangreen
    10 years ago

wow jean, I'm really jealous of that huge nice clump in the first pic, after two summers of drought and heat I have NO NICE BIG clumps for as old as they are. phooey! ha
    wow kansas Kitten, it was on a cover of our region 11 journal last year. what a very nice clump indeed! :)

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Never too many and they are all beautiful. You have to get them while you can! I am thinking Maylasian Marketplace and Wild One are my favorites from this batch.