Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tuesday's morning and evening photos

Posted by bedmaker 5 Southern Tier NY (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 6:33

As of late, it seems that I can only take evening pictures. I do manage to get couple morning shots before work. Tuesday evening's photos were taken at 7:30 pm following a rain shower from 4:30 to 5:30 pm:

PEACOCK MAIDEN with the morning sun behind it. What is weird this year is that the scapes are half the height than in years past. They are barely above the foliage.
Peacock Maiden

Canadian Border Patrol in am
canadian Border Patrol

The rest were all in the evening

Mormon Spider
Mormon spider in pm

Starman's Quest
Starman's Quest in PM

Magic Lace
Magic lace in PM

Fairest of Them
Fairest of Them in pm

Gemstone Warrior
Gemstone Warrior in pm

Peggy Jeffcoat
Peggy Jeffcoat in pm

Seedling
pink seedling

With the day off, I will have to put the twins in their swings and snap a couple of pictures and then push them again and snap some more pictures, etc... May everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July.

David

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tuesday's morning and evening photos

All of them are very pretty. It seems short scapes are the norm this year, a lot of mine have had short scapes also but they have great looking blooms. Have a happy July 4 with the twins.
Linda

o
RE: Tuesday's morning and evening photos

Peacock Maiden and Canadian Border Patrol are my favorites.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here