Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saturday Morning Stars

Posted by edward_kimball Zone 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 14, 12 at 6:43

Most of my daylilies are still struggling to to open up, but some are looking great at 7:30.

Arlene Welsh is looking more like many of you remember her.

Arlene Welsh

Heavenly Orange Blaze is new this summer.

Heavenly Orange Blaze

No More Tears will eventually fade to pink. I will post a picture from later in the day.

No More Tears

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saturday Morning Stars

Oops!! I overlooked Yellow Monkey. It often blooms poly.

Yellow Monkey

o

All very pretty, but Arlene Welsh is especially lovely, Edward.
kay

o

Very pretty, all of them. I do like the color of No More Tears, will be looking for the afternoon photo to check out the color at that time. Avedon

o

Here is a 1:00pm shot of No More Tears. This afternoon I am going out to see my seedlings. I haven't been out this week.

No More Tears

o

Well, they all look great to me no matter what time of day.

o

Love No More Tears! The others are beautiful too!

Alexa

o

All your flowers look great and I like your photography. My favorite is No More Tears at 1pm!

o

I like Yellow Monkey with what appears to be variegated phlox in the background.

o

mantis - I was just going to comment on that photo and ask what the variegated plant was, it looks so robust.

That pic is so pretty, I see a fuzzed out kitty also on the left. I love the rose pink color of the early morning pic of No More Tears. Is the variegated plant phlox?

Rena'

o

LOve NO MORE TEARS,and ARLENE WELSH too. NO MORE TEARS is prettier at 1pm, then it is early morning.cant see the kitty so good, but it looks very pretty, too.

Jean

o

The variegated plant is a phlox. The kitty is Gracie. She is daddy's princess.

o

Very nice group of blooms No More Tears is my favorite no matter what time of the day.
Linda

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 14:11

Somebody has good eyes. I don't see "daddy's little princess" either in the pictures. Maybe we need a better shot?...Arlene Welsh looks to have good substance, and even though the color changes on "No More Tears" I think it's still pretty no matter what the time.....Maryl

o

Photobucket

o

I love the highly saturated color of No More Tears early in the morning. It's pretty later in the day too.

Debra

o

OH MY, What pretty kitty.It has lots of Persian in it. sO pretty.Please include it in more of your pictures Edward.

jean

o

Gracie is a beautiful cat, and tat is a lovely photo of her.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here