Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dementieva

Maryott specials have started.

dementieva
11 years ago

Surprised I haven't seen a thread yet! Their weekly special bonuses have started and they also have new fall 2012 intros up. The prices haven't been reduced (yet).

I went ahead and put in my order (for Sept/Oct shipment) a couple days ago since I'm afraid of things selling out. I didn't buy much this time, and I focused on good rust parents:

J.T. DAVIS (BOGO)

AMERICAN FREEDOM (BOGO)

LINDA BECK

Nate

Comments (8)

• Nancy Barginear
    11 years ago

Nate, you will love Linda Beck. Mine is doing so well, even for the first year. Since we are close, as the crow flies, I thought you'd like to know that.

Nancy

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

This is the time of year I always get in trouble. All my beds are jammed full of daylilies with no room left, then Maryott has a fall sale....so then I have to build another raised rock bed. LOL. I wish I was strong and wouldn't take a look but I know myself. I WILL look.

BTW, did you see my last post? (now on page 2). The NOT Heavenly Fire Arrow turned out to be Scarlet Pimpernel, and lo and behold, what I'd marked as SP turned out to be HFA. I must have mixed up my labels last fall when I planted them.

Celeste

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Surprised I haven't seen a thread yet!
    I was wondering about this too :)

I am not only out of room I have some new in the pots waiting (incl. Linda Beck), yet I still look.
    It seems to me that a lot more cultivars are sold out by this time in comparison with last years.

• lisa_3
    11 years ago

I was waiting for the price drop. lol-There's only a couple I wanted to get so I won't likely meet the minimum order for the special bonus. I am out of room and still have four sitting in my yard while I debate what is leaving. I try to evict in small batches as I take them the next year for the plant sale. Just because I don't want them anymore, doesn't mean they aren't good flowers. Especially as I am working on removing flowers that are too similar. One stays, one goes.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Bluegrass Memories is the special this week, and here it is in my garden this year. Loved it.

{{gwi:795444}}

Of course, it loos more purple than the red it is in this picture. It is very vibrant.
    kay

• dementieva
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Celeste,

I'm glad you figured out the HEAVENLY FIRE ARROW mix-up! I hate to have to tell someone "I don't think that plant name is right" without being able to help find the right one.

Nate

• dementieva
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh, and Nat4b, I agree about the sellouts. I'm glad I got CITRIX, MALAYSIAN MARKETPLACE, and SKINWALKER last year, because they're all sold out this year! It seems like last year mostly it was just the Agins that were sold out early.

Nate

• nat4b
    11 years ago

I am happy for them that their business is doing great!