10 years ago

Some more to share :-)

BERMA ABERCROMBIE

WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH

LIGHT OPERA

MEXICAN MAGIC

WESTBOURNE HARD TIMES

INCA APOTHECARY

And a couple I wanted to show again that bloomed today and over the past couple of days.

OSTERIZED

MAGIC OF OZ

RIBBIT RIBBIT

GEECHEE SUNSET

FLAMING WILDFIRE

PATTERN EVOLUTION

COTTAGE CANDY

ROSE MASTERPIECE

Julia

This post was edited by juliany on Sat, Jul 13, 13 at 8:34

Comments (11)

• blue23rose
    10 years ago

Very beautiful! I just got Rose Masterpiece this year and am glad to see your picture of it. I love it already!

Vickie

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

So many beautiful photos this morning, Julia. I love so many of them. Berma Abercrombie is beautiful, especially with the companion plants. I like the flower and the name on What's Up Down South. Ribbet Ribbet is another I like the bloom and name. Pattern Evolution, I love the pattern and the color of the bloom...may be my favorite. I like all the bright red oranges and hot pinks. Rose Masterpiece is a beauty. A very lovely crop of blooms this morning, Julia.
    kay

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous, and you started with one of my favorites, Berma Abercrombie. I now have two new plants of this one, and both have scapes, but they are so small, wonder how they manage to put on buds. Another of Judy Davisson's I think I must get and that is What's Up Down South? How is it doing for you--believe it is fairly new. How about Ribbit Ribbit, are you liking that one? Smashing colors on Flaming Wildfire, Pattern Evolution, Cottage Candy and Rose Masterpiece, but all of them just look so good--excellent pictures. Avedon

• Julia WV (6b)
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Chris (maximus)has been an enabler with Berma Abercrombie when she posted pics of hers so I went and got 4 fans from Robin Calderon.It is increasing like a rabbit here and I counted 10 scapes this morning on it.

Last year I got several from Judy and they haven't skipped a beat with our long cold winter.
    I didn't count fans on What's Up Down South. I started with a double fan and I am guessing it just doubled to 4 fans with 3 scapes. Nice tall scapes and no leaning.

Ribbit Ribbit was a gift from Judy and I'm more than happy with its performance here. Started with double fan and it is now at 5 fans with 5 scapes.. Also nice and tall with no leaning.

Julia

• nat4b
    10 years ago

So many pretties. Berma Abercrombie is a pretty one! I also like Light Opera, nice color and good opening. How about the size? Almost all of his flowers are smaller than registered here.
    WB Hard Times is very pretty too, and I like Osterized bouquet :) Love the clump of Geechee Sunset and Rose Masterpiece - lovely color.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow, you have more beauties today. BERMA ABERCROMBIE is a very pretty one, love that color. and I really love LIGHT OPERA . love the color and them ruffles on it.I found a rebloom scape on my MEXICAN MAGIC yesterday evening when I was watering. love that FLAMING WILDFIRE , its gorgeous and my favorite.and I also like ROSE MASTERPIECE too, so pretty,

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

It looks like your three Davisson cultivars are very well branched and budded this year. But my favorite photo is the Mexican Magic clump. All the blooms are showing a well defined applique. Mine seldom shows the applique, but I like the unique colors. I'm also enamored with Flaming Wildfire and Pattern Evolution.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Oh love BERMA ABERCROMBIE ! also also love WHAT'S UP DOWN SOUTH. Great ones.

• Nancy
    10 years ago

There is no way I can pick 1, 2 or even 3 favorites out of all these. I thought I might pick Mexican Magic, I've been wanting that one, but so many lovely & different colors I like them all. Good show!

• User
    10 years ago

You have some lovely bright colored daylilies. Nice clear colors. I especially like Berma Abercrombe - beautiful purple.

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Way to go Berma! She's looking good in your garden, and a more vibrant color than mine. What's Up Down South is new here this year so it's good to see preview photos from you. I also got Ribbit Ribbit as a bonus from Judy, but it hasn't multiplied nearly as much as yours. The form on Osterized is intriguing. The last three are my favorites -- bright purples and pinks are right up my alley.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting