How Lovely You Are

Isabelle Rose

Perfect pink Porcelain

Shirley's Shangri-La

Shores of Time

Comments (14)

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Your edges are really prominent today. Sometime, I would like to see Deliverer at the end of the day to see the change in color you have talked about before.

• Edward_Kimball
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Here are some older clumps.

Pandora's Box

Siloam Double Classic

Sweet Spot

• growgirl
    10 years ago

Deliverer is my favorite. All of them are lovely!

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Gentleman's Lady's color looks very similar to Shores of Time. How is it in person?.....Every one of them look so bright and tempting. Deliverer is another one that catches my eye. And old faithful Pandora's Box seems to do as well for you in your climate as in mine....Nice group.....Maryl

• Edward_Kimball
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Gentleman's Lady is on the left and Shores of Time is on the right. Gentleman's Lady opens better but it shows more blemishes. Both took a few years to show their best.

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Lovely daylilies, I especially like Deliverer, Flying Trapeze, and Guns Of Navaronne. Excellent clumps shots, every one is looking good. Avedon

• Edward_Kimball
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I would say the best looking in person, was Harper's Bazaar. The picture doesn't do it justice.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

How lovely. Odd, I was thinking about you today and wondering why you had not posted lately. Your blooms are really stunning. the colors are so intense. Deliverer appears more red than mine, which appear more orange. I especially like Flying Trapeze and Shores of Time as well as Deliverer.
    kay

• Edward_Kimball
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Deliverer is a little duller in person.

• Edward_Kimball
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Deliverer is a bright rusty red, where Harper's Bazaar is a clear red.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow. Edward. you really got some pretty ones blooming today I love almost all of them, especially Deliverer .that is so pretty.Guns of Navarone is gorgeous, and my favorite..
    only one I not fond of is,Isabelle Rose I'm not into them spider type. Love them clump shotd, too, so pretty,

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

Deliverer always looks so perfect in your garden. Unlike Jean, I have a real appreciation for Isabelle Rose as a lovely narrow near white.

Debra

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Thanks for posting the pair together Edward. I can see the color difference. They are both pretty. I think I like SOT color a bit better, but it had a bad case of rust in my garden last year and so is now banned. Maybe Gentleman's Lady would live up to it's name for me.....Maryl

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Very pretty daylilies, and the clumps look great. My favorites are Flying Trapeze, Guns of Navarone and Harper's Bazaar, and strikingly beautiful Deliverer.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH