Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Double yellow

Posted by sherrygirl none5 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 25, 14 at 9:47

Any guesses for this daylily??? It just started blooming last week, which is kind of late here, zone 5. I have 2 of these , both have flower scapes at about 22" to 24". They are blooming at the top of the foliage. Have done some research and cant find any possible matches.

Sherry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Double yellow

Sorry Sherrie.I have no doubles, so can't help

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 25, 14 at 14:19

I've only had one yellow double, Dutch Yellow Truffle, and aside from the fact that DYT is not easy to come by, yours doesn't look like it. Doesn't look like any of the more common ones I've seen pictures of either. It's a pretty sunny yellow though with a nice bit of fluff for a middle. I'd say whatever the name turns out to be it's a nice one.........Maryl

o

I've got a couple short yellow doubles, but it doesn't look like either of those. It is a pretty one though!

o

Cabbage Flower? Mine is always short and blooms early, but looks like this one.

o

Thanks everybody! Looks like more research is in order here! This is a late bloomer here so it doesnt look like we have a match yet.

Sherry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here