Houzz Logo Print
maximus7116

Pinks and Friends on Sunday

maximus7116
11 years ago

Lots of pinks blooming this morning --

THINK TWICE is one of the few doubles I grow:

ESPRIT DE CORPS is a plant I threw in a pot this spring that's doing very well:

FINISH WITH A FLOURISH -- I've tried to give this daylily away so many times because of the low bud count in my cold climate, but this year has been amazing. She gets to stay:

EAGER TO PLEASE, looking washed out in its FFO:

PETTICOAT FRILLS (somewhat faded) is one of my best-blooming pinks:

CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC needs a better spot in the garden:

DIZZY MISS LIZZY, just to shake things up:

Chris

Comments (16)

• shive
    11 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful pinks! I think Petticoat Frills is my favorite. The last one isn't Dizzy Miss Lizzy because it's lavender with a dark eye. Could it be My Chihuahua Bites by Nan Wilkerson?

Debra

• maximus7116
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oops, it's Greywoods Lofty Lizzie.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Beautiful lot of pinks. I also like Pettycoat frills.

It could be MCB... here's mine:

kay

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

You really have some gorgeous Pinks. I love all of them.
    EAGER TO PLEASE, is really pretty. PETTICOAT FRILLS is my favorite, but CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC is mighty pretty, too.

Jean

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Talk about pretty in pink, all of them are real beauties. I think my top two are Think Twice and Crosstown Traffic. I just like the shade of pink better, but then I like the yellow one also whatever its name. Good post....Maryl

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

'Think Twice' is a very pretty double and I choose it as my favorite out of this group of other very pretties.

Celeste

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Pretty pinks, for sure. I go with Petticoat Frills, Think Twice and Crosstown Traffic. Avedon

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

All of them are really pretty today. PETTICOAT FRILLS deffinately is my favorite.

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Well, they are mostly pink so they are mostly all my favs. Petticoat Frills is my main pink though!! Ellie

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Gorgeous pinks, I have to pick Peticoat Frills as my favorite pink too, but I really like Greywoods Lofty Lizzie too.

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

NIce pinks, I like Crosstown Traffic.
    cindy

• maximus7116
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, everyone. I think pink might be the most popular daylily color.

• granalene56
    11 years ago

Hi Chris, all the pictures are pretty. I especially like the double Think Twice and Petticoat Frills is a beauty.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Arlene

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Very pretty group of pinks I really like Think Twice.
    Linda

• nat4b
    11 years ago

All pinks are so pretty! And the yellow too! Especially like the first double one - pretty colors, and Crosstown Traffic for watermark

• maximus7116
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you, everyone. I love the pinks (and most other colors), and am partial to the bloom on Think Twice.