Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
waitforspring2

More catch up photos

Waitforspring
10 years ago

I have way too many pictures. Here are just a few of them. These are all from the last week.

{{gwi:846370}}

That's probably too many already.
Val

Comments (17)

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

Nice group of daylilies! I really like Lullabye Baby, she looks so delicate. I bought Pocket Change last fall and am waiting for it to flower. Heavenly Starfire is also a favorite.

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Heavenly Starfire is big and striking. You certainly have a lot of Brilliant Circle.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Starman's Quest is a beauty and my choice today.
    kay

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Rule No. 1--there are never too many photos---LOL. Heavenly Starfire is a standout, but I think this is the best picture I have seen of Starman's Quest--look at that green throat!. Avedon

• nat4b
    10 years ago

I agree with Rule No.1 :)
    Beautiful flowers! Love Lullaby Baby, Pocket Change and Wolfpack Kid. And my favorite is your beautiful American Freedom.

• hostabff
    10 years ago

Starman's Quest is my favorite. However I also like the cherry red color of Wolfpack Kids and Pocket Change.

• TNY78
    10 years ago

Really loving Heavenly Starfire and Starman's Quest! Starman's Quest just has such a unique color. I bought it this year, but it doesn't look like it will bloom until next year....I guess I'll impatiantly wait :(

Tammy

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Brilliant Circle and Wolfpack Kid are my picks. I think I need to get both so I can plant them right next to each other.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Looking again, I love Pocket change and Heavenly Starfire...in fact all the reds and part reds.
    kay

• Waitforspring
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Heavenly Starfire does have a very impressive flower and the plant has increased well for me.

Starman's Quest has been quite slow to establish here. I've always liked the flower, but this is the first year it has had a decent number of blooms.

Lullaby Baby does look delicate, but it's a great plant with lots of blooms.

Wolfpack Kid was another that took a couple of years to get going, but once it did it's been fabulous as you can see from the buds in the picture.

Pocket Change has always been a consistently good performer and I really like the little white edge on it.

Nat--American Freedom does occasionally hang up here, but most of the time it looks great.
    Val

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

well,I can't pick no favorite ou of these.They are all beautiful especially them reds. gorgeous. all of them.

jean

• flora2b
    10 years ago

Love Starman's quest and pocket change. All winners anyways.
    Flora

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Wow, nice catch up :-)
    I have Brilliant Circles and mine didn't do well this year so far. I moved it last fall and I'm wondering if it is pouting a bit.
    I do like Wolfpack Kid and will go and look that one up.
    Does Pocket Change always have the whitish/cream edging on it?

Julia

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Never to many photos after all we always need our fix of gorgeous daylilies and you have a group of winners here I especially like the looks of Pocket Change and Starman's Quest.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Gosh, these are all so pretty. Especially Starmans Quest.

• Waitforspring
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Julia, my Brilliant Circle has been in the same spot for quite a while. Don't remember whether or not it took a while to settle in. Always has a good bud count for me 20-30+.
    Pocket Change usually has a white edge, but not always. Sometimes it's just a very thin edge.
    I don't think Wolfpack Kid is very widely distributed. I got mine from Lakeview Daylily Farm in North Carolina. It's by a N.C. hybridizer. I just checked and they have it listed for sale.
    Val

• Laura twixanddud - SE MI - 5b
    10 years ago

Love Heavenly Starfire, it looks wonderful.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?