Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Still no power

Posted by bigack z6 WV (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 10:29

Weve been without power since the storm Friday, no damage to house, but lots of tree junk down. Been taking lots of pics, but can't load any, been staying at a motel now and then to keep cool, they say it might be on tomorrow, we shall see! See ya all when I can post from home!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Still no power

Sorry to hear about your situation. Try to stay cool until your power is restored. Staying in a motel on the hottest days is probably a good idea for your health and sanity.

Debra

o

Good Grief, I hate that for you. Hope they do get it on today.
kay

o

We've been watching the updates on the news, thank God you and your home are safe! And yes, staying in a motel is the best idea for all concerned! Cant wait to see the pics when you can post.

Alexa

o

Oh that is just terrible. I do hope your power comes back on right away.

o

With all this heat, what could be worse than being without power. At least you are in a motel occasionally, but what an ordeal!

o

Stay cool and glad to hear you had no damage. So many without power still. My son said the storm was like a hurricane on Friday night. Many others in his area had lost power but they did not.
Good that you have a place to stay cool.

Julia

o

I'm so glad you had no real damage. I hope you get back into your home soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here