Image and video hosting by TinyPic 15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 16

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 17

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 18

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 19

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 20

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 21

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 22

Sorry, some pics are a little blurry. I know it's alot on one page, but I was almost done the first time and I accidentally closed it out! Grrrr...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pretty faced babies (pic heavy)

You have loads of pretty seedlings today! These are my favorite ones:

Number 1 has good color and a nice edge with teeth!

Number 4 has good, dark purple color and a nice green throat. I like the way it has white edging on both the petals and sepals.

Number 11 is a gorgeous polychrome with teeth, much in the tradition of Brother Charles.

Being a bitone/bicolor lover, Number 17 appeals to me a lot. I like its watermark, yellow to green throat, and gold edge with teeth.

Congrats on some very promising seedlings!

Debra

o

You have some beautiful seedlings. I keep losing count, so I like the teeth, the bright colors and the last one.

Sometimes if you accidentally close it out, you can hit the back button on the browser a few times...sometimes followed by the forward button and get back where you were...I have done the same thing several times, and, so far, managed to get it back without having to begin again.
kay

o

I like 13, 18, 19 and 22 the best.

o

WOW...those are all seedlings? If so, you did real good because they are all beauties. Did you make the crosses yourself or buy the seed/seedlings? At any rate, there are quite a few of these I would buy just by their beauty alone. Standouts for me are #11...just gorgeous and looks like a Reckamp which I love/ and #3....it really appeals to me with that eye/ Runner Ups would be #1, 2, 5, 7, 8 and 16. But they are all lovely and look very promising.

Celeste

o

I'm partial to pastels, so I like 5, 11, and 19.

o

#11 looks like a real winner!!

o

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! Half I've dabbed myself and half are the LA. LOVE the LA! Hahaha....

Dani

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here