Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Snapshots

Posted by hostabuff Zone 6a MA (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 11:09

Today was steamy and overcast after a little morning rain. The perfect type of weather for a few photos of the gardens. Here's some of the areas where my daylilies grow:

East Side Garden with Siloam Ury Winniford and Madi Gras Parade hanging out with the hosta (you must have know I would have a few hosta in the garden).
Photobucket

Sunny Border where Femme De Joie and Sophie's Choice grow. Photobucket

Backside of the Sunny Border with Siloam Double Classic and my Yellow NOID from Jan (I like to label the NOIDs to remember who gave them to me).
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Snapshots

You have magnificent clumps of daylilies. Very nice.
kay

o

This is exactly the kind of pictures that I love best. Ones where you can see how the daylilies fit into the overall garden. Lovely garden views. All the beds look lovely.

o

I like the way you have your daylilies planted with other perennials. Very nice combinations of plants!

Debra

o

Beautiful gardens! Thanks for posting them

Alexa

o

Femme de Joie looks very showy in its clump. Your lawns are green!

o

I enjoy the garden pics. Looks like you've gotten enough water to keep everything green.

Julia

o

The variegated Iris clump is just smashing in your garden!!
Beautiful gardens! Rena'

o

Very nic. Just goes to show that daylilies grow with most anything....Ellie

o

You have a great looking garden.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here