Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Part One - Singles On Tuesday

newyorkrita
12 years ago

Trahlyta FFO

Starblaze FFO

Incessant showing more orangey than pink on its second flower.

Bass Gibson FFO

Spirit Of Truth FFO an Emmerich intro.

Watermelon Luminousity a favorite of mine.

Mahogney Belle

Tokay Wine a Hibard intro.

Exit Stratagy

Westbourne Big And Red All Over

Westbourne Masters Bouquet

Westbourne Teresas Birthday Party

Westbourne A Fox In Every Henhouse

Westbourne Blueberry Popsickle

Westbourne Silver LInings

Comments (14)

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

As usual, you have too many beauties to choose from! It's either Bass Gibson, or Westbourne's Masters Bouquet or Teresa's Birthday Party. Beautiful Pictures too, Rita.
    kay

• bigack
    12 years ago

Well, I like Fox In henhouse, Teresa,s party,, and Watermelon Luminosity! Nice ones.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I had a lot of Westbournes open.

• Nancy
    12 years ago

I can't possibly pick one, they are all beautiful. Bass Gibson does kinda stand out though, very thorny looking.

• Waitforspring
    12 years ago

Gorgeous!! I'm going with Watermelon Luminosity and Westbourne Masters Bouquet.
    Val

• jean_ar
    12 years ago

Rita, Do you sit outside all afternoon and admire these beauties? I sure would.They are all just gorgeous,and I would have to stay outside looking at them. So many beauties.I just love WESTBORNE SILVER LININGS. It really jumps out at you. GORGEOUS. and I really love W.BLUEBERRY POPSICKLE, too.. Thats how I been helping myself to stay cool in the heat is eating these little ICY POPS. and Popsickles. I love your TOKAY WINE, too. Its gorgeous.

Jean

• nat4b
    12 years ago

Gorgeous flowers! My favorite is Spirit of Truth. Watermelon Luminousity has an awesome color! I also like all your Westbournes today, especially Silver Linings.

• mantis__oh
    12 years ago

Spirit of Truth has a really striking bloom. Is it consistent in its opening?

• mizellie
    12 years ago

Westbourne Master's Bouquet is my pick for favorite. Your color is sure different on Tralyta. Mine is purplish gray. lots of pretties today! Ellie

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Jean- I sit outside a lot on my back patio. Then I take walks around the garden to look at everything at least three times a day.

Nat- It always opened fine last year and the FFO opened fine this year. I figgured you asked because of the ruffled heavy edge. And I don't dare order ruffled heavy edges hybridized in Florida because they do hang up in my garden. In fact I avoided even the lastest Maryott intros that have heavy edges as some I already have gave me problems (Choral Fantasy last year). But Spirit Of Truth is an Emmerich and hybridized way up north. I have never had an Emmerich intro have problems opening.

Ellie- It didn't bloom last year so I have nothing to compair it too. At least I don't remember blooms. I thought it was supposded to be more gray too!

And thank you all for you kind comments.

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

GAK!!! Prettiness Overload- so lovely!! You have a Westbourne party going on over there ;)
    My favorites are Watermelon Luminosity and Incessant- just incredible color :)

• avedon_gw
    12 years ago

I'm with Val--Watermelon Luminosity and WBMasters Bouquet. Avedon

• Julia WV (6b)
    12 years ago

Wow, very striking photos. With all the hard work you put into your garden you certainly are receiving the rewards.

Julia

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone.

I have an aweful lot of Westbourne intros. Over 40. So I usually have a lot of Westbourne bloomers. I just love them.