Tralyta is stunning this year.

Screaming Queen had twins open.

Fox Point started blooming.

South Seas is always lovely.

Bass Gibson toothy twins.

Sellstation Orange Crush FFO

Gillian FFO

Tim Kornder is and Emmerich intro.

Blood Sweat And Tears is an Emmerich also.

Rose Fever was so pink today.

Rocky Mountain Twilight FFO

Harvest House had its best flowers so far today.

Reason For Treason

Comments (20)

• houstmag
    12 years ago

WOW! I'm so glad I'm not a DL judge, all are gorgeous but I did narrow it down to my top five. Screaming Queen,Bass Gibson,Tim Kornder,Rocky Mt. Twilight and Reason for Treason.
    Linda

• bigack
    12 years ago

Oh, so beautiful Rita! I like your first one and the last one, but who can choose!

• njmomma
    12 years ago

lovely lovely lovely

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

I really love Screaming Queens and Harvest House of this bunch :)

• avedon_gw
    12 years ago

Breathtaking blooms--green with envy here. Avedon

• marricgardens
    12 years ago

I've seen pictures of Trahlyta on different sites but never really cared for it, until now. WOW! I also like Blood, Sweat and Tears, Harvest House and Reason for Treason. Marg

• Edward_Kimball
    12 years ago

I think that Bass Gibson is my favourite.

Edward

• Ginny McLean_Petite_Garden
    12 years ago

They are ALL exquisite!! No blooms here yet so I am just enjoying everyone elses. :)

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

Wow Rita! The brights and beautifuls are out in full force.

I really am crazy about Reason for Treason. I love Screaming Queen, Harvest House is beautiful and I really like Tim Korder...and we can't forget Bass gibson. Lovely group. I can't just choose one of them.

kay

• jean_ar
    12 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS.They are every one just gorgeous.I cant just pick one for my favorite, so I pick them ALL.

Jean

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks All!

Marg - The pictures I have seen of Trahlyta have always been lighter than mine and more of a grey tone. I really like my version :-)

• anniegolden
    12 years ago

BASS GIBSON is really toothy! And looks so good with the California poppies (?) nearby. Are there some white California poppies that I see there? Never knew that they came in white. Do these just self sow for you?
    Christine

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Most of the California poppies are yellow. There are two shades of yellow, one deeper than the other. Mixed in there are a few white ones. Yes, they self sow all over the place. I had to pull a bunch out afew weeks ago as I could not get thru the path. They had overgrown it. Plenty still left though.

• luvgardening_ma
    12 years ago

Beautiful just beautiful. I love Blood Sweat and Tears. I have several daylilies that were all given as pass-alongs and I have no idea their names. :(

Marlene

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Next year will be the 5th year for my single fan of Trahlyta, it really should be doing something. It has grown a lot this year though & actually looks pretty good. Hope mine looks as good as yours. I think my favorites are Bass Gibson for its fringy look, Rocky Mountain Twilight for that big dark eye, Screaming Queen & Tim Kornder for their wonderful color. Bass Gibson does look really great with the poppies.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marlene- As long as you like your daylilies and they bloom for you it really doesn't matter. Most of us have NO IDs also anyway.

Nancy- My Trahlyta is three fans but all three are blooming. Started off as a double fan last spring. I bought mine from Cheryl Day on the Lily Auction.

Bass Gibson just happens to be at the end there so the poppies are in back of it, or in front, depending on which view you take. It was only one fan when I bought it but I have had it longer. So it is three fans now also.

• Waitforspring
    12 years ago

Harvest House, Reason for Treason and Gillian are my favorites of this lovely bunch, but if I look again I may change my mind because they are all stunning.
    Val

• bluenosens
    12 years ago

Bass Gibson is a must have. cheers, lloyd

• mantis__oh
    12 years ago

Beautiful picture of Reason for Treason.

• maximus7116
    12 years ago

Very nice bright ones today!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!