Having a lot of rebloomers.

First re-bloom today on Face Paint:

Last or near last bloom on Ledgewood's Pansy Eye:

Crazy Ivan twins:

Last bloom on Cosmic Kaleidoscope

Deliverer still reblooming:

First rebloom today on Wild At Heart:

Lucky Streak continues to bloom:

If you want a yellow that is pretty, Ruffly, and just won't quit blooming, I suggest Whistler's Sister. It is bud building in addition to all the rebloom scapes, and it has had at least three blooms every day for weeks:

Yesterday:

Today:

Pineapple Moon is reblooming:

And Purple Maze is close to finishing up, but another pretty set of twins:

Heavenly Angel Ice has been bud building! In this heat!

Filled to Overflowing has been such a good one...but it usually is:

As always, I have a hard time choosing what to post and post too many.

kay

Comments (20)

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

NOFACE PAINT is a very pretty one. as well as FILLED TO OVERFLOWING. PURPLE MAZE is a beauty, too.. I Love,Love, Love WHISTLER'S SISTER.love them ruffles. Would love to have that one.Like that green throat, too. its just a gorgeous bloom.PINEAPPLE MOON is a very pretty one, too.
    Going to be another very hot day, KAY, its already in mid 90's and not noon yet..
    Have a great day.I didnt take pictures today. only had two blooms.

jean

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks Jean.
    I've only had it a couple year...next year, it should have more fans, and if it does, I will send you a couple of whistler's sister. It is a great plant.

• shive
    11 years ago

Ooh, I didn't know Heavenly Angel Ice was a bud builder. It's too bad I don't have room for that one. I adore those bud builders. Here, TNT, Crimson Pirate, Final Touch and Regal Finale are bud building despite the high temps. I love the shots of Crazy Ivan and Whistler's Sister!

Debra

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Oh, Whistler's Sister is a beautiful yellow! Love that one very much. Also love Filled to Overflowing, and Face Paint, and Crazy Ivan, and Lucky Streak and.. well, all of them :)

That's NOT too many!! And thanks for posting :)

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Kay...those are all just scrumptious!! Heavenly Angel Ice is always so pretty in everyone's photos but it is nearly impossible to locate one. Every place I checked it was sold out (and for good reason). Purple Maze is very unique and pretty and now I wish I had gotten it when I ordered from Maryott. BUT... The biggest standout for me is Whistler's Sister which I have commented on before....I love the yellows and with that frilly edge it's picture-perfect. Then you go and tell us it's a bud-builder too...what's not to love? Great selection of reblooms today.

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Love Whistler's Sister. Love Purple Maze and Lucky Streak. Have to pick them all for favorite.

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Nice rebloom! Does Whistler's Sister bloom at the registered 24" height? Like the color on Filled to Overflowing.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Yes, I DO want "a yellow that is pretty, ruffly and won't quit blooming". Whistler's Sister goes on my list. Just beautiful.....Maryl

• Laura twixanddud - SE MI - 5b
    11 years ago

Lots of beautiful flowers. My favorites of these are CRAZY IVAN and WHISTLER'S SISTER. I remember hearing good things about WHISTLER's SISTER a few years ago and almost bought it then.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for looking and commenting. Debra, Whistler's Sister is a bonus plant for me. I don't always keep bonus plants, but I am so glad I kept it. It's rebloom has been as heavy as its initial bloom...and every bloom seems to be perfect. Plus, bud building. You can't ask more from a plant. Brazen Bandit has been bud building too.
    Still blooming!

Thanks you for looking, Nate, especially with you not feeling well.

Celeste, it is an excellent one.

Thanks Rita, I'm that way too.

Mantis, I went out to measure even though I knew the scapes were a good height. These rebloom scapes, that are in a dappled shade from a fringe tree, are 30 inches tall here in Alabama.

Maryl, it is a good one.

Thanks you for looking and posting, twixanddud. Crazy Ivan and Whistler's sister are both great plants.
    kay

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

So many nice ones to choose from in this post. Pineapple Moon is always pretty, but Wild at Heart is my favorite. I might take your advice and try Whistler's Sister. How can you say no to such a pretty bloom that's also a great performer?

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Kay, they are all my favorites. I could not possibly chose just one.. Thanx for posting these beauties!....Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

I don't know where I can put it, but it looks like I'll have to find a spot for WHISTLER'S SISTER. It definitely sounds like my kind of plant--a gorgeous reblooming, bud builder . What could be better? I also really like PINEAPPLE MOON.
    Val

• houstmag
    11 years ago

What a great looking group of blooms I love them all.
    Linda

• Edward_Kimball
    11 years ago

Whistler's Sister looks awesome!!

• caliloo
    11 years ago

Love all the pink ruffly ones - they just tug at my heart! They are all very pretty though and I think I need Cosmic Kaleidoscope!

Alexa

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for looking and commenting. One other nice thing about Whistler's sister is the way it withstands heat. I took this on one of our 104 days, very late in the day. She faded a little bit, but no drooping, and still looks pretty good.

kay

• User
    11 years ago

Never too many. I love the color of Deliverer - added it to the list!

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Just catching up. Lots of rebloom going on in your garden.
    Ledgewood's Pansy Eye is still a stunner for me.

Julia

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Really nice reblooms, they all look great, love Deliverer especially. whistler's Sister is doing really good in the heat. Several of mine look quite sad by the end of a hot day.