photo taxmanbill_zpsf9ac06e0.jpg

Purify MY Heart
 photo purify_zps6b2b48dd.jpg

Grace Like Rain
 photo grace_zps5a00e501.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunny on Monday

All so pretty! Look at this clump of Fox Point! Tax Man is a nice yellow. I like this eyed edged look like Purify My Heart and Grace Like Rain, and my favorite is Fountain of Life, love the form, color and edge on it.

o

wow, the size of that clump of FOX POINT is huge.so pretty. FOUTAIN OF LIFE is a beauty and my favorite today. GRACE LIKE RAIN is pretty, too.

jean

o

That's a gorgeous clump of Fox Point, Rita. I also really like Purify My Heart and Grace Like Rain.
kay

o

I have found Fox Point to be a very good increaser. I used to have it down here in the terraces garden but I wanted a really nice daylily for the area in front of Hearts Of Fire. So I divided up my clump and replanted leaving room for the clumplets to grow together. This is what it grew into. I just love the way it looks!

o

I've commented many times on Purify My Heart when you and Debra have posted it. It's beautiful.

o

Outstanding clump/drift of 'Fox Point'. Very nice!

o

This is Purify My Heart growing in a pot (ready for planting this fall). In all frankness, my picture shows a darker pink than the reality of the bloom. I will wait to see what it does in the garden, but I am quite disappointed with the washed out color.

Grace Like Rain is also not so dark here, but I like it a lot. Will see how well it grows and performs in future years.

o

What a fantastic clump of Fox Point! It is gargantuan! Fountain of Life and Purify My Heart are beautiful charmers.

Debra

o

Mantis, your picture of Purify My Heart looks very good to me.

Thanks everyone. I do really love Fox Point.

o

Why doesn't anyone sell Fox Point? I don't see any growers except for ordering through Mason, with a hefty shipping charge and spring-only orders.

o

Maybe you can find it on the Lily Auction.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 18:11

Love the flower form on Fountain of Life, although they are all very nice......Maryl

o

Fox Point is stunning, what a wonderful clump!

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 20:07

Fountain of Life and Grace Like Rain are just beautiful! I love their edges!

Tammy

o

Great clump of Fox Point. Tax Man Bill is very bright, and Fountain Of Life is always very nice. Avedon

o

Great clump of Fox Point. Tax Man Bill is very bright, and Fountain Of Life is always very nice. Avedon

o

Fox Point is sure putting on a show for you what a bloomer, I also like the colors on Grace Like Rain.
Linda

o

I too like the colors on GRACE LIKE RAIN.

Julia

o

Your clump of Fox Point is looking great. I have it too and it's a fabulous performer so I pick it as my favorite. Purify My Heart looks like a beauty.
Val

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here