Fox Point

Fountain OF Life

Tax Man Bill

Purify MY Heart

Grace Like Rain

Comments (19)

• nat4b
    10 years ago

All so pretty! Look at this clump of Fox Point! Tax Man is a nice yellow. I like this eyed edged look like Purify My Heart and Grace Like Rain, and my favorite is Fountain of Life, love the form, color and edge on it.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow, the size of that clump of FOX POINT is huge.so pretty. FOUTAIN OF LIFE is a beauty and my favorite today. GRACE LIKE RAIN is pretty, too.

jean

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

That's a gorgeous clump of Fox Point, Rita. I also really like Purify My Heart and Grace Like Rain.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have found Fox Point to be a very good increaser. I used to have it down here in the terraces garden but I wanted a really nice daylily for the area in front of Hearts Of Fire. So I divided up my clump and replanted leaving room for the clumplets to grow together. This is what it grew into. I just love the way it looks!

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

I've commented many times on Purify My Heart when you and Debra have posted it. It's beautiful.

• polymerous
    10 years ago

Outstanding clump/drift of 'Fox Point'. Very nice!

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

This is Purify My Heart growing in a pot (ready for planting this fall). In all frankness, my picture shows a darker pink than the reality of the bloom. I will wait to see what it does in the garden, but I am quite disappointed with the washed out color.

Grace Like Rain is also not so dark here, but I like it a lot. Will see how well it grows and performs in future years.

• shive
    10 years ago

What a fantastic clump of Fox Point! It is gargantuan! Fountain of Life and Purify My Heart are beautiful charmers.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mantis, your picture of Purify My Heart looks very good to me.

Thanks everyone. I do really love Fox Point.

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Why doesn't anyone sell Fox Point? I don't see any growers except for ordering through Mason, with a hefty shipping charge and spring-only orders.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Maybe you can find it on the Lily Auction.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Love the flower form on Fountain of Life, although they are all very nice......Maryl

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Fox Point is stunning, what a wonderful clump!

• TNY78
    10 years ago

Fountain of Life and Grace Like Rain are just beautiful! I love their edges!

Tammy

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Great clump of Fox Point. Tax Man Bill is very bright, and Fountain Of Life is always very nice. Avedon

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Great clump of Fox Point. Tax Man Bill is very bright, and Fountain Of Life is always very nice. Avedon

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Fox Point is sure putting on a show for you what a bloomer, I also like the colors on Grace Like Rain.
    Linda

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

I too like the colors on GRACE LIKE RAIN.

Julia

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Your clump of Fox Point is looking great. I have it too and it's a fabulous performer so I pick it as my favorite. Purify My Heart looks like a beauty.
    Val

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals