SELLSTATION CAMPFIRE

SELLSTATION FRIENDSHIP

SELLSTATION ORANGE CRUSH

BOB MARLEY

PINHILL CLARET SYMPHONY

Comments (16)

• hostabff
    11 years ago

Clarity of Vision is amazing and Bob Marley is really a fun color. Very nice selection.

• shive
    11 years ago

I think Bob Marley is my favorite. What a great orange. All of the Sellstation lates are very pretty too!

Debra

• daylilybedmaker
    11 years ago

Great images Rita. I love Clarity of Vision. What type of camera do you use?

David

• Edward_Kimball
    11 years ago

Clarity of Vision and Bob Marley are my two favourites today.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

BOB MARLEY is so bright and looks terrific. I always enjoy your pics of it. CLARIETY OF VISION would be my favorite.

Nice group.

Julia

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Clarity Of Vision grabbed my attention. Lovely. Bob Marley is my next choice. Ellie

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Wow, Bob Marley looks a lot like one I have called Old Time Memories. Very bright and eyecatching. My favorite though is Pinhill Claret Symphony with that bold color.

Celeste

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Totally terrific--all of them. The colors just seem to jump out at me. Every one has something to recommend it, so I will just list all as favorites. Avedon

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you everyone. My camera is a Kodak Z980.

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Such bright beauties you have today. Bob Marley is a standout, and I love the vibrant eye on Clarity of Vision. It seems to be a much brighter purple than you see on most eyes.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

Wow, You have another bunch of beauties. Love CLARIETY OF VISION, SELLSTATION FRIENDSHIP and PINHILL CLARET SYMPHONY.Love them bright ones that seem to just reach out and grab you..hey, you haven't took a picture in a long time of your tomatoes in that "Sack" as you call it. Are they still growing in it ?'
    jean

• jkayd_il5
    11 years ago

What a beautiful bunch of daylilies. I like them all but maybe Clariety of Vision is my favorite.

• nat4b
    11 years ago

All bright and pretty and I especially like Bob Marley, looks great!
    After two cooler nights in a row my daylilies were also darker and bright today. And I picked my first yellow tomatoes today! Early Girl is still green though.

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone.

Jean I took pictures today including the tomato sack so will be posting later.

nat, those first few tomatoes seem to take forever. Early Girl has started to produce here and so have a very few others.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Rita, I don't think there is a prettier daylily than Bob Marley. such a gorgeous orange! Admittedly, I thought Clarity of Vision would be my pick, then I saw Bob Marley. REally like the color on Pinhill Claret Symphony, but Bob Marley is the pick of the litter.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am so glad I got BOB MARLEY as it is one of my prettiest orange daylilies. And I have a lot of orange as I love those hot colored ones.