• growgirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Red Menace

• growgirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Great White.

Enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

• nat4b
    10 years ago

All four are very pretty, but I think my favorite is Love On A Wire. And I see a lot more blooms coming!

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

All beautiful blooms, but my pick is Red Menace. This year I'm very drawn to white/cream daylilies with red/pink eyes.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

LOVE ON A WIRE is a gorgeous bloom. Love that one.and also the last one is so pretty.

jean

• growgirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Love On A Wire was a bonus plant I got from Floyd Boatright. He had sent 4 of his intros with my order and I love them all. Especially that one. It has tons of buds, is a mid bloomer for me and the color and form is great. Love that white edge too.

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Red Menace is very pretty with the red eye and edge.
    Nice group and lucky you to get some nice bonus plants.

Julia

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Love On A Wire is my pick of a very nice group. Avedon

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Faithful and True looks very pretty, but I've go to go with Love on a Wire. It's such a fabulous plant.
    Val

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Faithful and True is lovely, but Love On A Wire is my favorite lso.
    kay

• User
    10 years ago

All your daylilies are so beautiful. I especially like Faithful and True with its perfect flower form.

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

My favorite is Faithful and True. I was thinking of getting Great White. How does it perform for you? Marg

• sglobig
    10 years ago

Just look at the buds on Love on a Wire! Awesome! And I would love for Red Menace to be a menace in my garden! Lovely! Sharon

• growgirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone :)

Great White seems to do fine, but not outstanding for me in MI. It has not multiplied over the last 2 years as well as most of my Stamile's seem to ( not that I mind). I was afraid it would not open well for me but it has done just fine after the FFO. It's bud count is on the smaller side and it also seems shorter then what is stated in the database (I have never counted buds or measured it). But the flowers are beautiful and make up for everything else in my book. It will be a keeper :) Hopefully someone else can give you their experience growing it in the cooler zones as well.

Red Menace put on a really good showing today and I absolutely love the color combo! I hope to acquire more Kendig's with those red eyes in the future. They really stand out since I have no other colors like it.

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Great White has been disappointing here, but I think it has been widely used in hybridizing.

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Faithful and True and Love on a Wire are both awesome.
    Linda