Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
timhensley_gw

A few of my favorites and some seedlings.

timhensley
10 years ago

Touched by Grace for starters. I'll be making individual posts because I am having to use my phone. The computer is broke and my wife doesn't know how to fix it.

Comments (18)

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Continental Holiday

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Brown Eyed Girl

• houstmag
    10 years ago

You have to just love those computers they seem to break at all the wrong times. I like both of your blooms and hope you get that computer fixed so we all can see more of your blooms.
    Linda

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Corinthian Pink - a very large flower and a robust grower.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is a Darla Anita X Woman At The Well seedling. (FFO). Not much to look at but I started these seeds last April and planted them out last July. The plants themselves are only about 12" high and as wide. I was impressed that it flowered at all this season.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I bought Fooled Me at Lowe's several years back but I think it was actually El Desperado. Anyway this is an Open pollinated seedling from it. The flower is much better this year but so is the variegation. Last year there was an irregular creamy strip on each leaf. This year the variegation is pretty much centered in each leaf.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Open pollinated Druid's Chant seedling.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another OP seedling from my Fooled Me from Lowes. Again not an overly exciting flower, however, I started these seeds last spring and planted them out last May. This one is two large fans with 24 buds with 3way branching. I thought that was a great performance for a 1 year old.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is Spacecoast Starburst OP seedling. Another small one year old planted out last July that has started blooming.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Last one. Another OP seedling from Spacecoast Starburst. Hope you all enjoy them. I lurk here fairly often lusting over all the gorgeous lily pics everyone posts. Tim

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow,Corinthian Pink is a beauty, and I like all your seedlings./ very pretty ones.Hope you get the computer fixed soon.They seem to crash at the worse times.

jean

• sann777
    10 years ago

I have Corinthian Pink, but mine doesn't look like yours.
    Here is a picture of mine

Sarah

• shive
    10 years ago

Nice ones, Tim! Continental Holiday is very pretty, and your open pollenated seedings are very pretty!

Debra

• sann777
    10 years ago

After I looked at Corinthian Pink on Tinker's Website, mine must not be Corinthian Pink. Duh! Mine is a great daylily, but what is it?? Anybody know? Sarah

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Very pretty, Tim, especially the seedlings. I like that last seedling the best.
    kay

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Sara, yours looks like Seminole Wind.

• timhensley
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks guys. I have a few more seedling that should start blooming this week. I'll try to post them when they start blooming.

Tim

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Tim do you just do open pollinated seedlings or do you make any crosses? These are very nice, and I like Corinthian Pink. Avedon