Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A few flowers left on Friday

Posted by nat4b 4 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 12:18

It's sad to realize that there won't be blooms in August, well maybe Stella only, or maybe Final Touch will last at least till the beginning of August. And last year I had some blooms in.. October! Oh well..

Here is what's blooming today

Beautiful Edgings
P7272562

Cat Dancer
P7272563

Guilded Appeal - one bud left ready to open tomorrow maybe
P7272564

LFO on Shores of Time - I am not sure why the discoloration like water damage, and on other flowers too
P7272565

Super Mama :) And yesterday was 6 blooms! It's not quite so purple as in the picture
P7272570

:) This is George Jets on, not recognizable, but it's the bud George built. There is another one but so tiny I don't know if it has a chance
P7272568

Last red noid
P7272575

and my late noid (midrib)
P7272576

Today the Olympics start! I like to watch what I can, though I was not happy with the last Olympic coverage (beach volleyball for hours! and just seconds for some other sports). Will anybody watch? :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few flowers left on Friday

I am not going to watch as it is not important to me. Have too much else to do anyway to spend hours on TV. I know what you mean about the daylily blooms flyung by. Same thing us happening here.

But I do love all the blooms you have today. Beautiful Edgings would be my favorite.

o

Super Mama is a real trooper and so pretty. As for the Olympics, I may watch a very few events, but not a lot...too much I would rather be doing.
kay

o

I will watch as much as possible of the Olympics but like the others, I have tons to do. I can and will pass on the Volleyball because I care nothing for it. Super Mama is my pick for this thread.. Ellie

o

Maybe you will have some rebloom later, especially if you get some rain. These are all very pretty. The trio of Super Mama is my favorite.

Debra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here