Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stormy Tuesday

Posted by maximus7116 MI (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 12:19

I just managed to snap photos this morning before more thunderstorms hit.

ARCTIC LACE is always perfect and pristine:

Arctic Lace photo DSCN5762.jpg

Hanson's IN HOT PURSUIT is the most amazing dark rose color, unlike any other in the garden:

In Hot Pursuit photo DSCN5775.jpg

ODDS AND ENDS has been blooming for about a week. What a tremendous bloomer:

Odds and Ends photo DSCN5786.jpg

WISPY RAYS, always a stunning bloom:

Wispy Rays photo DSCN5778.jpg

ETOSHA FLAME:

Etosha Flame photo DSCN5783.jpg

UP AND AT 'EM:

Up and At 'Em photo DSCN5772.jpg

And another shot of the beautiful FABER SABRE, new this spring but it's given me tons of blooms:

Faber Sabre photo DSCN5766.jpg

Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stormy Tuesday

WOW!!! Beautiful. ARTIC LACE is a beauty.. and
HOT PURSUIT is very pretty, too.and it looks big, too and
WISPY RAYS, looks like one that stands up and shouts
Look at me.,its a beauty. I don't want no storms but could sure use the rain here.Ground is hard as cement here.I been watering every day,and the ground is still hard as a brick.dont know where the water is going, but sure not around my plants.I have never seen so many brown leaves on plants before as I have lately.

jean

o

Artic Lace is very elegant looking. Wispy Rays looks like it would make you stop and stare. Very pretty daylilies!

o

What a beautiful day in your garden! Boy, that In Hot Pursuit looks amazing. Wide petals, great color...yum!

All beauts...I have a fondness for Arctic Lace, too.

Can't wait to see more!

o

Nice grouping, Chris. In Hot Pursuit is a really nice one. I always love Wispy Rays, and Etosha Flame is Munson I haven't gotten but always like.
kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 19:12

They are all lovely, but my favorite is Artic Lace. Looks so pristine.......Maryl

o

well the flower for one thing, but that first photo, also very precisely bright and pretty. great shot! really like the color on Wispy Rays!

o

Yay! A garden shot, very nice :) It is always nice when they are perfect like Arctic Lace. It is a looker. In Hot Prusuit has a color that I love in the garden. Colors like that stand out so nicely.

o

Thanks, everyone. Growgirl, I'll post more garden shots once I have more blooming. Right now it's mostly a sea of green!

o

All are nice but Arctic Lace is a stunner.

Julia

o

Great to have rain! We had a little today. Arctic Lace is perfect; mine here shrunk and will not bloom this year. Wispy Rays is indeed vibrant. In Hot Pursuit has an interesting shape too.

o

Wow, love Arctic Lace! Looks so white! Nice selection on Tuesday, especially like Wispy Rays and Faber Sabre.

o

Thanks! In Hot Pursuit is such a great color I wish I could have done a better job capturing it. Arctic Lace is always photogenic.

o

I got Arctic Lace late last summer and it just had it's FFO here this morning - it *was* perfect, and as an EMO, that makes it even more special! :o) Wispy Rays hasn't opened here yet. I love your shot of Up and At 'Em with the other flowers in the background.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here