Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another New DL Plus Pic Of This Year's Blooms

Posted by Avedon 8a (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 12:19

I nearly forgot about Knocks Your Socks Off--well, I have never seen such a huge double DL--It is BIG.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another New DL Plus Pic Of This Year's Blooms

The next pics are DLS that you have seen before but this is how they look this year:

Malaysian Marketplace

o

Moon Over Monterey very pretty but not a lot of booms

o

Wild Horses doing much better this year--it actually produced four scapes, the most at one time

o

In Her Pink High Heels--an early bloomer and it produced six scapes, really good for the beginning of its second season here.

o

Heavenly Tiger Tails--wanted you to see the single bloom, so many people seemed to really like this one, and we certainly do.

o

Star Child --if this one ever gets up to the 26" listed height, it will be great.

o

WB Good Old Days, always lovely, and I plan to post the clump shot of it when I get a chance. I am out of time now, so hope to have more in a day or two. Avedon

o

Star Child has such a lovely bloom, Avedon. Malaysian Marketplace is always a favorite. WB Good Old Days has to be gorgeous in a clump. So don't forget to post that clump shot.
kay

o

You posted two that I grow and like - Wild Horses and Moon Over Monteray. MOM doesn't have a lot of flowers here either, plus it's short, but I still like the blooms! I also like In Her Pink High Heels today and WB Good Old Days!

o

Nice pictures, thanks for taking the time to share! Star Child and WB Good Old Days are my picks of the group.

o

I too have been delighted with In My Pink High Heels. It blooms over a long time, and the flowers are nicely spaced on the plant. Knock Your Socks Off was a total dud here--too cold, I guess.

o

wow that is a big double!! nice. I also like the star child. all great blooms. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here