Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Put your shades on! (pic heavy)

Posted by dani_plus_2 WI 4/5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 12:25

Neon Flamingo- she's stressed in her second year, stupid drought. I'm not setting seeds on her until next year.

Heavenly Angel Ice *sigh, swoon*

Woodsman with Mary's Gold. Thanks Debra for the tip on Woodsman. LOVE IT

Angelique Fringes- Putting her pollen on everything!

Lemon Fringed Pastel- look at those teeth! That pollen is everywhere, too!

Bombay Silk- Great plant, awesome color

Snake In The Grass Boo- wish it would set on anything

Culture Vulture- More people should have this plant- next pic is it's scape. Props to Linda Ball

Cameroons

Heavenly Dragon Fire- In your FACE! Love this one

Buttered Popcorn popping kernels everywhere today

Echinecea with Highland Pinched Fingers

Peak Pic

Wild Horses, stampeding in style

Another one I give props too. Nate Bremer's SOn Of Fliver- Unusual color and lots of buds.

Open Hearth and Nutmeg Elf, being besties

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Put your shades on! (pic heavy)

Gezz, there is not a one I don't like, they all look so good. And I just LOVE that bed shot you titled Peak Pic!!! Fabulous! The two yellow fringy ones are my favorite for sure. Love those edges.

o

Sigh and swoon is right. I really have to get Heavenly Angel Ice. Such a beauty. Everything looks great and I can imagine what it would look like but for the drought. Ellie

o

Wonderful photos of some real beauties! My favorite clump is Buttered Popcorn with that nice hydrangea. My favorite single is Angelique Fringes - just love that toothy edge! My favorite scape is Culture Vulture. I'm glad you are liking Woodsman! Mine had very short scapes this year, and I didn't even photograph it.

Debra

o

Great clump shot of Wild Horses. Angelique Fringes and Bombay Silk definitely caught my attention.

o

I very much like the photo of WILD HORSES. Very creative setup of the blooms cascading downward. Nice!
The Echinecea with Highland Pinched Fingers is very beautiful.

All are nice pics.

Julia

o

I've been told Neon Flamingo doesn't like to set pods but pollen fertile. I'm trying it anyhow just in case. You never know! Has anyone here had any luck? Love the picture of Wild Horses.

o

Very nice! I like Neon Flamingo and Cameroons, both Angelique Fringes and Lemon Fringed Pastel are beautiful with those edges! Totally agree about Bombay Silk. All your clumps look great, and that's a great picture of Wild Horses

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here