Just ordered these - any thoughts?

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 12:38

I ordered these in the last couple days from 2 different places:

SO LOVELY
BLUEBERRY CANDY
LAVENDER STARDUST (from pics here)
LULLABY BABY
SIR MODRED (saw a pic and had to get it)
SOUTH SEAS (know it's a winner from this forum)
TECHNY PEACE (have Techny Peach Lace so figured this must be a good one too)

THANKS!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just ordered these - any thoughts?

Techny Peace and Lavender Stardust are great ones for later in the season.

Debra

o

You may have seen this before, but here it is again-our row of So Lovelies. All of these came from one mother plant and all the rest proliferations. We love So Lovely and since it blooms late here, really extends our season. Avedon

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 15:28

Debra has enabled me on Techny Peace. Can I ask you who your source is for it?..........Maryl

o

I ordered that one from Oakes Daylilies. It's my first time ordering from them and their prices can be higher than others but I really wanted this one.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 17:34

Really?! ! Oakes sends great clumps. I still have some of my very first daylilies from them. I think that's why they don't have as many of the newer ones. They carry only tried and true. Thanks for the information. I wouldn't have thought of looking there...........Maryl

o

I only have Lullaby Baby from those. Really like it! Mine grows in somewhat of a shady area and still has a decent amount of buds. I think it's a bud builder too.

From today
 photo P7213946_zps075c6070.jpg

o

Thanks for the pics! So Lovely looks amazing! I can't believe how many you have.

o

South Seas is the only one I have, but have seen Blueberry Candy and it was quite pretty.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here