Lots of zinnias blooming

Photobucket
front yard zinnia bed

Photobucket
those same zinnias

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Friday Bloomers

I love rich in mercy and so many stars, then probably sellstation sunset.

zinnias are darn pretty, used to grow them further north, here they sucumb to some sort of fungal problem, unless I spray, and frankly I forget to spray them..

Silverkelt

o

Still lots of pretty ones, Rita. Not compared with peak, but still pretty. Especially like Sellstation Sunset and Rich in Mercy. No surprise there, huh.

kay

o

Lots of pretties today. I like Rich in Mercy as my favorite. Your Zinnias are looking good still.. Good show! Ellie

o

These Zinnia's are really pretty, Love them, and SELLSTATION SUNSET is so bright and pretty, too.I believe that one is my favorite, followed by NEW COVENENT. soo pretty.

jean

o

Rich in Mercy is remarkable! Is it more toward the wine color or towards a bluish purple. I notice that it is described as "Welch's grape." Nice to have the color of zinnias as daylilies wane.

o

Ahhh Rich in Mercy is my favorite! So lovely!

Nancy

o

I'll echo Kay and say Rich In Mercy and Sellstation Sunset are my favorites. I just ordered SS this week from the Kendigs.

Debra

o

Thank you everyone! Debra you will love SELLSTATION SUNSET. Tall, great looking blooms in that nice hot color.

o

Another great looking group of blooms both daylily and zinnia.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here