Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lotodig

post pictures?

lotodig
16 years ago

So sorry to ask this question again, but I have looked for more detailed info on the search engin and can't find the info I need.

Here's my problem. From Photobucket I copy the html tag and paste it to the message I am trying to post. But nothing happens..NO picture. Obviously I am missing something. Could my computer setting be blocking the transfer?

Thanks for any input or information you can give.

Wendy

Comments (7)

• okbt
    16 years ago

Have you "previewed" your post after pasting the code? When you paste it in your message it appears as the html code.When you preview your post,the pic should be there.

• jkunkel
    16 years ago

Make sure that you click the box to select which picture you want to post. A check should appear in the box, then click the HTML, then try pasting it. It should work.-Jessica

• lotodig
    Original Author
    16 years ago

okbt.. yes I previewed the post after pasting the code. but no luck.

jkunkel.. yes I checked the box of the picture and did the HTML tag and got the yellow "copied" thing. Still won't work. I'm stumped.

Thanks for trying to help, any more ideas or suggestions?

Thanks, Wendy

• wildflower
    16 years ago

Wendy, put your cursor over the line that says HTML tag and then click on that line. It should highlight it. Then click your right mouse button, click on copy, and then when you are here click right mouse button again then "paste" in the body of your message here. That's how it usually works for me unless photobucket is having issues...

• squirrellypete
    16 years ago

This is specifically the "HTML Tag" line you are trying to copy/paste right? Not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, I just know when I started I misunderstood and kept trying to post the "URL Link" line by mistake.

There's "Share URL"
    "URL Link"
    "HTML Tag"
    "IMG Code"

I don't know if a computer setting could be the problem or not but it doesn't seem likely. Seems more like an issue with your Photobucket account & Gardenweb. It sounds like you're doing everything right. You are welcome to send me an e-mail with the code copied and pasted just to compare it with my own photobucket pics and see how the text is transmitting or if it's leaving some punctuation or letters in the code out for some reason. My e-mail is RiJohnson2001@yahoo.com

Danielle

• lotodig
    Original Author
    16 years ago

zippadee do da!!! it worked, I wasn't clicking enough times...Thank you thank you wildflower and you other guys.

By the way this is my one and only tattered bloom of Tet Lavender Blue Baby. I was so excited to see the "feathering" on it's first bloom.

Wendy

• squirrellypete
    16 years ago

Wendy, so glad you got it working. We expect oodles of pictures now =)

Danielle

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro