Spacecoast Spice Girl - really awesome color blend and ruffled edging

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    10 years ago

FFO on Swirling Waters

• KarenPA_6b
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Closing out with Cinnamon Cirle clump. Enjoy!. THanks everyone for posting such beautiful daylilies blooming in their garden this past month. I have enjoyed them so much; they are just spectacular!

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

You have such beautiful daylilies blooming in your own garden. The Cinnamon Circle clump is lovely but my favorite is Forsyth Summer Snow.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

I love the oranges, and I love the polys, so you know my pick is going to be Aztec Beauty. Watchyl Lavender Blue is a beautiful bloom, ad more than one bloom just makes it better.

Thanks for sharing, and I had never seen Forsyth's Summer Snow. I have quite few of his in my garden and they are grand plants.
    kay

• shive
    10 years ago

They are lovely. I especially liked Watchyl Lavender Blue and Spacecoast Spice Girl.

Debra

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I have Aztec Beauty, & it has been one of the stars of my garden this year, it just keeps on blooming, & perfect artificial looking blooms. My favorite is Spacecoast Spice Girl, I love the ruffle with that lovely orange.

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

Cameran Quantz by Holman 1979

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Swirling Waters is a nice oldie. I first saw it in a gardening magazine many years ago and it got me started on my daylily obsession. Your Spacecoast is a beauty. For some reason, I don't have great luck with that series here.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

you have some beauties of your own, too, my favorite one is Swirling Waters I really like that one. and I really like
    Spacecoast Spice Girl a lot, too.Thanks for the show.

jean

• sann777
    10 years ago

I love all your blooms. That Cinnimon Cirle looks a lot like one I have called Beyond Riches by Carr. My favorite is Spacecoast Spice Girl. Sarah

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

The edges on Spice Girl are marvelous! What part of zone 6 do you live in, as the northern and southern parts can make a world of difference? Your Summer Snow has more of a yellowish cast than mine does. It can be difficult to get just the right time of day (with right light) to capture the color. It is one of my whitest ones.

• DelawareDonna
    10 years ago

Maleysian Monarch

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Nice daylilies! My favorite is Sp. Spice Girl, beautiful. I've only tried one Spacecoast, 2 very spotty flowers in three years and this year it finally died.

• deangreen
    10 years ago

swirling waters get the prize, what a fitting name. :)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone