Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
celestialrose_nh

Lots of beauties blooming & my favorite of all

celeste/NH
10 years ago

Peak was a few days ago but I am running way behind in posting. I hope everyone sticks around because I will have photos to last a few MONTHS.

Celeste

Here is my favorite 'blossom' of all....my newest grandson Oliver. After his bathtime, I posed him amongst a few of the liveheaded blooms of the day.
{{gwi:864607}}

MULBERRY WAY

SOUTH SEAS

FINISH WITH A FLOURISH
{{gwi:864610}}

LAVENDER HEARTTHROB

CIRCUS PERFORMER

PETTICOAT FRILLS

CUSTARD CANDY

FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS

LAUGHING LION

KING KAHUNA, twins

ZAHADOOM cozying up to BORN TO RUN

SPACECOAST DREAMCATCHER

PARADE OF PEACOCKS

ROBIN'S TUITION, goes on & on like the Energizer Bunny

Comments (12)

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Who needs fig leaves when you have daylilies? Agreed, Oliver is the prettiest flower of the group. Today I am really liking South Seas, SC Dreamcatcher, Parade Of Peacocks, and Robin's Tuition. Soooo looking forward to all the pictures you can post, remember Rule No. One--there are never too many pictures. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

That is an adorable photo and a cute use of blooms. Of the others, I like Spacecoast Dreamcatcher and Robin's Tuition.
    kay

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

oh celeste, that First picture is the best of all, and a nice way to show off the blooms as well. what a cutie he is.Just so many beauties to choose from.I really like FINISH WITH A FLOURISH Love that eye and ruffled edge.I am not crazy about yellows, but I do like KING KAHUNA. That's a gorgeous, bloom. andFORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS is such a beauty, too.CUSTARD CANDY is so pretty, too, Mine didn't bloom this year, I have 2 of them, or maybe HAD two of them.The one that blooms so faithfully didn't bloom this year, and the other one didn't come up this year, so don't know if its gone or just taking a longer snooze this yearI had chorus line done that two years ago, it didn't come back up in the spring last year and I thought it died, but then this year it came back and bloomed so good. ROBIN'S TUITION, is a beauty, too. so many gorgeous blooms today.
    celeste, hows your neck today? I do hope you are much better,as that is so painful.and I can hardly wait for the next bunch of picture; I am loving all these gorgeous pictures.

jean

• growgirl
    10 years ago

Oh my! That is a sweet picture. Perfect daylily placements :) I have never seen a bad picture of South Seas. Thanks for sharing!

• houstmag
    10 years ago

What a awesome photo of your grandson, your daylilies are pretty awesome also I don't think you ever have a bad one.
    Linda

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Your favorite blossom is adorable! Such a cute picture.
    Daylilies are very pretty, love most of them and no clear favorite. I like how your Lavender Heartthrob has nice ruffles and opens well, mine looks worse, maybe need another spot. Born to Run looks very good too, I remember reading about problems with this one and decided not to add it. Custard Candy looks good, mine was a few buds wonder this year. Now, Forty Days and Forty Nights has done very well this year here, I love the bloom and it's one of my best performers.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Don't you know that when he's a teenager he will love this picture of himself-lol....Cute as a button.....of the daylilies, Spacecoast Dreamcatcher with it's lined eye has caught my attention, King Kahuna is just my shade of bright sunny yellow, Petticoat Frills has not only a good color but a nice form in your picture, and South Seas is always a winner....Looking forward to more...Maryl

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Your favorite is just adorable! What a clever way to feature your grandson and your daylilies. As for the daylilies I really like Spacecoast Dreamcatcher and Robin's Tuition. Very cute name for the last one.
    Val

• lesmc
    10 years ago

What an adorable picture!! Oliver is precious!! Once again, your daylilies are outstanding. You are really getting a lovely collection. Can`t wait for follow up photos. I would love to see some of your roses,too. Do you plant the dayliles with your roses? Pictures would be nice!! Lesley

• natalie4b
    10 years ago

Oliver is the shiniest blossom of them all! Congratulations on the wonderful addition to your family, Celeste. May his life be a beautiful garden of love.

• mizellie
    10 years ago

I love Zahadoom but the most beautiful is The Oliver collage. He's a Flower among flowers....Ellie

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

SPACECOAST DREAMCATCHER is wonderful. Great photo.

Julia

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus