Westbourne Oranges For Christmas.

Photobucket
Pinhill Claret Symphony

Photobucket
Tax Man Bill

Photobucket
Ollalie All Summer

Photobucket
This one is growing next to Goodbye Columbus in the back. Can't see its tag and too lazy too look up my records ha-ha.

Photobucket
SELLSTATION FRIENDSHIP

Photobucket
FLAMBOYANT PROMISE another of the Dale Thomas lates.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tuesday Daylilies.

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 15:09

WOW Rita. I had to put my sunglasses on to look at all the bright colored ones you posted. Love, love Westbourne Oranges for Christmas. The flowers look so large. The Glad in the background compliments the color too. The next one is also an eye cathcher, Pinhill Claret Symphony. Then comes sunny Tax Man Bill to further dazzle my eyes. Really nice group of daylilies......Maryl

o

Nice bright daylilies today! My favorite is W.Oranges for Christmas, love that pic with the glad behind them. The trio of Sellstation Friendship looks very good. And Pinhill Claret Symphony has a lot of buds still, nice one

o

Nice group of late ones! My favorite is Tax Man Bill.

Debra

o

Nice reds and golds portend the autumn.

o

OH GOSH RITA: They are all so beautiful. I just LOve W. ORANGES FOR CHRISTMAS. so bright and pretty. and PINHILL CLARET SYMPHONY is just gorgeous, and also love SELLSTATION FRIENDSHIP.. sooooo pretty. and also FLAMBOYANT PROMISE is gorgeous.. all are beautiful.

jean

o

So pretty, Rita. The petals on Oranges for Christmas are wider than they ever are on mine. It is a beauty. Of course, knowing me, you know I also love Flamboyant Promise.
kay

o

Thank you everyone. I really had not though about the fact that these are all hot colors when I posted them.

o

So bright I need shades. WB Oranges For Christmas is still my favorite.
Linda

o

I knew there would be all bright ones. These are all favorites, but I just want to ask about another one that came out rather late last year, I think. It's Sugar Plum Jam and I remember the gorgeous color, just loved it, hope it will be showing up soon. Avedon

o

It flowered. I did not take any pictures. The season went by so quickly so early that there are many here that I never even took pictures of at all this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here