Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

A few interesting things.

silverkelt
11 years ago

First off, you have seen this one before, but I took a slightly diffrent shot, its the chang dynasty x ccc kid, it is really , really turning out well.

{{gwi:309253}}

I used the above and crossed the below, this is cosmic oddesey x jitterbug blues and its another excellent face. Im hoping it takes, becuase frankly the babies would be very interesting.

Out of Texas Painted Eyes and something else, I actually knew it this morning, but alas, have forgotten now, what parenthood does to you..

this is a poly this morning, that had a interesting star design (or starfish design you might say) its a pc kid, but this one never has show anything all that interesting, but its a shorter daylily that happened to be in front of those large and tall sibs and cousins (becuase most of them are out of PC or JHyatt) so I never bothered to cull it yet. If it did this more often , I would plan on keeping it.

Last share for today, is a UF, On Night Wings X VFT, I took my BGX RS cross to it, again, I hope it takes, if it does and teeth start popping on it, I will then cross it with some of my patterns, making a uf pattern trait with hopefuly dormant tendacies.

Silverkelt

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus