Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
July 18 blooms

Posted by nat4b 4 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 14:07

Some new, some not posted, and a follow-up on posted previously

Ruffled Lemon Piping
 photo P7183527_zps0dd974c5.jpg

Forever Redeemed - I need to finish cleaning that area so I can get closer to this
and other dls growing there. Too many weeds ;)
 photo P7183547_zpsa2cd7385.jpg

Utopia or Oblivion - FFO
 photo P7183548_zps9efb176e.jpg

tall noid
 photo P7183550_zpsc6f31179.jpg

FFO on spidery noid
 photo P7183558_zps88c9d7e5.jpg

Katrina Heroes
 photo P7183565_zpseeea6952.jpg

Siloam Show Girl just started
 photo P7183569_zpsdd39b81b.jpg

Yesterday's Secrets with a diff looking pattern today
 photo P7183577_zps7574c6a7.jpg

American Doll - such a cutie! But with an average bud count of 4 lol
Compare to registered 40! It's a small plant though.
 photo P7183606_zps226e2b72.jpg

Pleated noid starting to be more 'normal' looking
 photo P7183656_zpsaa232289.jpg

but still has its unusual blooms :)
 photo P7183657_zps3a828dde.jpg

and Raspberries in Cream - it's um.. not performing very well here :) Short, just a few
buds, this is the best opening of the season.. but until I find something of the same
color-form but better it stays because it's one of my favorite faces
 photo P7183645_zps6cff364a.jpg

TFL!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: July 18 blooms

I love your pleated NOID! But then I'm a fan of pleats. Raspberries In Cream is SO pretty. I tried it twice here without success. I hope American Doll improves its bud count in the future. I've never gotten anywhere close to 40 buds on mine - 17-18 in good years.

Debra

o

Thanks Debra! Of all the 'novelties' I like pleating too. Undercurrent has some pleating here too. I hope Am.Doll improves too. JKO is doing fine as is Linda's Magic. I am pretty sure they are all related.
Hopefully somebody soon will come up with a better plant with RIC's looks ;)

o

Raspberries in Cream does have a very pretty face. I wish it was a better performer for you. The pattern on Yesterday's Secrets is beautiful, and I also like the pleated noid. It reminds me of Anatomy of Change.

o

You have some pretty ones today, I like that first one,Ruffled Lemon Pipingits very pretty.I like that tall NOID too, love that color. and Yesterday's Secrets is really pretty, too.

jean

o

I like the first pic of the pleated NOID but Forever Redeemed looks great with all those buds to go yet.

Julia

o

Whatever issues the flower may have, your photo of Raspberries in Cream still made me go "Ooooooh!"

o

Thanks everybody!

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 3:09

Raspberries and Cream does have a pretty face even if she's not performing as you would like....That lavender Katrina Heroes is sure nice and the dark purples are wonderful too including the NOID which looks to be more of a raspberry purple........Maryl

o

My favorite is Raspberries And Cream.....it sure does have a very pretty face. Really like your pleated noid too.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here