Just KIss Me

Rocks Cry Out

Philistine Champion

Prelude To Panopoly

On Line

Comments (14)

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Beautiful bunch today! I like them all. But especially the first three. Barney, Belle of Ashwood and Man of Sorrows - gorgeous. Barney is wonderful, love the color and perfect first flower.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

A beautiful clump always gets the attention, Rita. Belle of Ashwood is a beauty. I love green throats and it has one. Rocks Cry Out looks good, and Philistine Champion is always a winner. I really like Antique Rose, so delicate, and Grace Like Rain is a beauty. Barney and Man of Sorrows are both favorites too. Altogether an excellent group of blooms.
    kay

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

You really got some pretty ones blooming today.BELLE OF ASJWOOD is a beauty, love that soft pink color.BARNEY is really loking good, too.I love BARNEY. AND INSTANT CELEBRATION is gorgeous, too., but, My favorite today is MAN OF SORROWS. Gosh that's a pretty bloom.Love it.

jean

• Nancy
    10 years ago

I must be in a red mood today, Rocks Cry Out usually gets my vote, & it is lovely, but I'm going for Man of Sorrows & Barney. They just look exception there.

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

I find that Grace Like Rain is more attractive than my pics of it. It can work the other way too: some daylilies look better in their pics than in reality.

• deangreen
    10 years ago

I vote for Barney nice flat solid bright color! whoosh

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Rita, the colors of all of these are just wonderful. Man Of Sorrows and Barney are wonderfully vivid. Avedon

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

All are pretty Rita. Not easy to choose a favorite.

Julia

• shive
    10 years ago

Lovely, lovely flowers! There are so many gorgeous ones, I can't pick a favorite. The first four are stunning, and that's your best photo so far of Rocks Cry Out. Are there any ripe tomatoes yet?

Debra

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Man of Sorrows and Barney are my picks. You're in full swing now, aren't you?

• jkayd_il5
    10 years ago

Grace like rain and Rocks Cry Out are my favorites.

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

Look at all those pretties! Oh boy, things are starting up with a bang there and I can't wait to see more. Are you getting the rain? It has rained non-stop here for over a week and torrential at times. It ruined my roses right at their peak (the old roses' blooms were totally lost this year) but it sure is making the daylilies happy! Scapes everywhere and green, green, green. Of these, I think I'll have to choose Belle of Ashwood and Man of Sorrows as my favorites but Rocks Cry Out is very eyecatching.

Celeste

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Celeste, We have been getting lots of rain. Rain every day at least part of the day or overnight. The plants love it, they are growing like it was a tropical jungle. Actually it feels like a tropical jungle with the heat and very, very high humidity.

Chris, not quit full swing yet but within a day or two. The garden is looking good in those daylily beds.

Debra, I have only had a very few cherry tomatoes ripe. Too early for the large tomatoes still yet.

Thank you everyone for you nice comments. I am enjoying taking pictures!

• houstmag
    10 years ago

What a group of stunners you make it impossible to pick a favorite.
    Linda