Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Today's blooms

nat4b
9 years ago

Lots of flowers today but quite a bit of not opened fully. Some did later in the day. Some plants just won't open flowers flat no matter what. I haven't seen a good bloom on Nan's First Blush yet, for example.

Here's Sherry Lane Carr - has just started

Tatiana is mostly in the foliage this year (as is Siloam Double Classic) :s

Forsyth Frostbound FFO

My first zinnia. I grew them from seeds and only two plants have flowers (one pink and one yellow). Maybe it's too early, I know nothing about them. Leaves all have holes. So far not impressed. But we haven't bought any annuals this year

Eyes on the Prize - not fully open in the morning but true colors

Lullaby Baby 2FO

Siloam Double Classic - nice flowers but so low this year

FFO - Deliverer

Yesterday's Secret FFO

Grace Brooker - I don't know what to think. This is "the darkest" flower on it and they are all this half open crooked mess

Seventy Times Seven - started yesterday and perfect flowers so far. Had multiples today. Too bad my camera just shows it as a meh yellow

Fountain of Life - love this one. 3 flowers on a newly planted DL. Sorry about all the weeds. I have already weeded this bed twice

Linda's Magic - this one is doing good too, love these big blooms

Gather At The River - 2FO. Supposed to be ML yet blooming right there with the Es and EMs. Lots of DLs are confused this year :) My Hyperion just sent up scapes

First lily of the season. I believe it's Montreal

I am using Imgur now to post pics. Photobucket was so bad, I thought I'd look at something else. Well it's not without problems either. Webshots was sooo good, why the good things have to come to an end?

Thanks for looking!

Comments (8)