Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Sunday in the garden on a sunny day.

newyorkrita
11 years ago

Walking around in the very warm sunshine today just taking pictures of the views.

front yard

front yard again

daylily slope

Eyes A Blue blooming in the slope.

This shot makes the driveway look so nice and long.

driveway side

silk road lilies all leaned down instead up upright as usual

terraces

Sweet Isabela blooms in the terraces.

Tikal Maid in the terraces garden

Comments (11)

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Splendid! What a lovely walk for your neighbors. Here, they would have shovels and be digging them up. Your featured daylilies are all magnificent and evidently rare since I see virtually no one offering them.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Those views deserve to be photographed. I especially like the first two, Rita.
    kay

• shive
    11 years ago

I love the photos of the long front daylily border by the sidewalk! It's just gorgeous right now. The clump shot of Tikal Maid is my other favorite.

Debra

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

Well,I like them all.LOve SWEET ISABELA. shes a beauty and the bloom looks huge.

TIKAL MAID is a Beauty, too. You have some dark Red ones in first 2 pictures that are reslly pretty..Guess maybe you need some tall stakes to stake the lilies and tie them to the stakesThe first two pictures are so pretty, and I bet the neighbors like walking out there so they can see all the gorgeous blooms..

jean.

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Great views again! Sidewalk in the front is especially beautiful. I would sure take pictures too if I was walking by :)
    I wonder why the lilies are leaning. Couple of mine grew so tall this year I was worrying about them staying upright.
    And, Sweet Isabella is a very beautiful bloom!

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Stunning as usual Rita! And I love both Sweet Isabella and Tikal Maid. They sure are photogenic ladies. Everything looks radiant in that sunlight. Just wonderful color in those borders.

Celeste

• sann777
    11 years ago

Lovely, lovely, lovely Rita. Your hard work is showing. Love them all. Sarah

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I love to see your bed shots. So much color. Very nice.

Julia

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Rita, it looks like your daylilies are in full swing now. And in a few more days, the portulaca will be joining the show in full force. I love the clump shot of TIKAL MAID.
    Christine

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Yipes Rita, you have tons of beautiful blooms. I really love the drive and terrace shots.. Sweet Isabella would be my favorite but Eyes A Blue is right up there .. Ellie

• newyorkrita
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all.

Christine, I am sure the Potulaces would have liked it much drier. We had had so much rain. But they are starting to fill in. I just love the colorful flowers.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting