Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I lied, here's more pics from today

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 2, 12 at 14:49

Thought I wouldn't be able to post till later in the week but it's amazing how much time you have when you neglect everything you're supposed to be doing.
NOID I call Cheddar
NOID I call Cheddar
FERENGI GOLD
Ferengi Gold
GILLIAN
Gillian
JUNZI
Junzi
DABO GIRL
Dabo Girl
PORCELAIN RUFFLES
Porcelain Ruffles
SAN IGNACIO
San Ignacio
AND THEY ALL FACE MY NEIGHBOR!
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I lied, here's more pics from today

I like the clump of San Ignacio. I had a lot of bud drop on that one this year, so didn't see much of it. Good to have a shadow-box fence.

o

That is such a nice gardenbed. I bet your neighbor loves the view. Hard to pick a favorite but I do love that clump shot of SAN IGNACIO. Also love your NO ID you call cheddar. Reminds me of one I have called CHEDDAR CHEEZE.

o

well, you sure have some pretty ones,and I bet the neighbor likes them all facin that direction.My favorite of them is SAN IGNACIO ..PORCELAIN RUFFLES is a very pretty one, too.

jean

o

San Ignacio and Porcelain Ruffles are both gorgeous. I enjoyed seeing the garden bed shot too.

Debra

o

The garden shot is gorgeous! Your Junzi is much more yellow than my cream one. Love the clump of San Ignacio and the gold NOID.
kay

o

I like Dabo girl best! The colors are speaking too me...

o

I hate that when my flowers face the wrong way. Your garden is beautiful! Dabo Girl is just gorgeous close up, next fav. would be San Ignacio. Your neighbor sure does have a great view!
Rena'

o

I agree, garden pic is lovely.
Your Gillian looks darker than mantis photo of it. Soil?

Very nice pics.

Julia

o

We have a lot of the same daylilies so I'm going with some I don't have--Dabo Girl and Porcelain Ruffles. The garden shot is my favorite--lovely garden.
Val

o

The first two yellows are my favorites today! And I love your garden shot, such a pretty bed! "All facing the neighbor" is just too familiar :) Sometimes I have to go to neighbor's driveway to look

o

Are you sure that's JUNZI? Looks much different than the one I had and the other pictures I've seen. All your daylilies look great and I love the garden shot!

o

Well you certainly have a beautiful garden, I bet your neighbors are happy they get all the beauty with out the work. I think all of your blooms are gorgeous and I don't really have a favorite.
Linda

o

twixanddud - you're right - My Junzi didn't bloom yet. This one is Cheetah Safari. Oops!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here