Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gonegardening

Heavenly Angel Ice in VA

gonegardening
10 years ago

Okay, you guys...these are not the best of photos (please forgive) and no kidding me about my weeds, lack of lawn mowing (redundant as it is full of weeds, too....I have 2 young dogs!), etc., etc. I will whine about my better (ha) camera some other day. And, yes, it probably all is the photographer's fault. Oh yes. The stake is for the Landini Lilies because every year there is always some wicked wind that strikes and knocks over even the very sturdy lilies (lilium) which then take years, if ever, to recover. I was determined this would not happen this year. Ha.

That said....

Here is Heavenly Angel Ice on 6/26/13:

and here on 62713:

and here on 62813 where you begin to see why I am still not posting photos (it has been spectacular this year) as the Landini lilies have some icky disease and all my pictures have these ugly brown stalks in them. So much for my beautiful plan of the dark contrasting with the light (what is the saying about best laid plans?) :

And, how weird is this? For an extremely uncurrent untechnologically inclined person (who probably can't spell, but whatever), I got into my ages old Photobucket acct and somehow...(don't even ask) managed to copy these links. I am feeling proud of myself! Sheesh, it's a lot work. You guys are amazing who post lots of pics!

Okay, peoples, I actually have to put away my gucci Polyface meat before it thaws (I'm so easily distracted) and so will catch you later. Should some comment (yay), I will try to come back and reply, if necessary.

Thanks! (ps...my email on here is no longer current and I am too lazy to change it)

And my point (there was one)...HAI is still blooming!!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?