Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reblooms for Friday

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 6, 12 at 14:59

I would only have one bloom today, if it wasn't for the reblooms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't going to put them all on the one post, but, since it was working good today,I kept on going,and didnt have any trouble with photobucket till the last photo, but finally got it done too

These photo's are better then yesterdays , as I found out what was wrong yesterday.When I fell on the sidewalk last Friday, the camera got away from me just as I hit the cement and went sliding across the cement,and in doing so, it changed the setting on it, from AUTO to some thing else,and I dont know what as I haven't looked in the manual yet to see what it was on, anyway, I changed it back this morning, so the photo's are much better today.

jean

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reblooms for Friday

Autofocus is always best for me, I am not into fussing with the camera. The blooms all look great and thank goodness for reblooms! Oktoberfest and Wonder Of It All tie for my favorite today.

o

The pictures really look good. Because of You looks better than I've ever seen it. Pandora's Treasure too is crisply colored.

o

This is disgusting, none of my ppictures was turned sideways when I posted them,and now they are about all of them turned sideways,I wonder why this keeps happening with my pictures,,They are not sideways on photo buecket either.
Thanks RITA for looking and commenting.
MANTIS, Thank you:

jean

o

Pandora's Treasure and Wonder Of It All look like they love the heat. So they are my favorites.

Debra

o

Pandoras Treasure is looking especially good. Mine has a rebloom scape coming out too! Great photos.

o

Lots of beautiful pictures, Jean, know you are enjoying your flowers. Honestly, they are all so pretty, can't pick favorites, and it's amazing they look so good in these weather conditions. Avedon

o

DEBRA: BY afternooon PANDORA'S TREASURE IS A melted mess,it can not take 100 degee temperture and thats what it got to this afternoon.WONDER OF IT ALL says bring it on. it dont care how hot it gets,as long as it has water.
NANCY. i AM glad you have rebloom scapes on yours.its a beautiful bloom, but it sure dont like no 100 degree temp.
AVEDON;Thank you for looking and your comment

Jean

o

You have lots of rebloom and they look great.
Val

o

Nice rebloomers and I especially like Pandora's Treasure today and Because of You. Had to laugh how you said that beautiful Wonder of It All says bring it on :))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here