Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
National Convention images

Posted by floota 6/7 VA (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 15:00

I've added some of the first few images that have been edited on my blog. These images are from the first garden we visited, which happened to be Jamie Gossard's garden.
Link is below.

Here is a link that might be useful: National Convention, part I

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: National Convention images

I'm with you: the blues are exciting. As for the garden sculptures, I'd have to see them in person.

o

White Eyes Pink Dragon, very beautiful, and I like the next three daylilies. Teeth aren't my thing, but I think Heman isn't so bad, because I really like the color. Time Stopper reminds me of Rose F. Kennedy because of the color, looks like a good one. Hope to see more posts and pics from you soon, they are so good. Avedon

o

Oh my what lovely blooms! Several of them are mjsut so stunning, but then they are Gossards.
kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 18:15

I'm so glad I got to see that. The color on Blazing Lamp Sticks is dazzling, and look at all those teeth. The overall views are beautiful. It must twuly be Heaven there....Maryl

o

Great post and pictures! Thanks so much for sharing the garden. Laura

o

Very beautiful! All clumps look great. Love love love Time Stopper and the last toothy seedling is fantastic. Giant metal daylily is awesome! :)
Thanks for sharing!

o

Thanks so much. I'm going through more pics and will try to get more posted over the next day or so!

Best wishes,

Julie

o

Great photos of some dynamite daylilies. You were so lucky to be able to go to the convention, oh well maybe I'll be able to get to one someday.
Linda

o

Part 2 from this year's convention has just been posted. Featured are some cultivars of Richard Norris, Dan Bachman, many garden images, and more. Hope you have a chance to visit!

Here is a link that might be useful: National convention, part 2

o

I look forward to everything you post...the flowers are always so amazing and I just love your blog. Beautiful in all ways, Andrea

o

Great post, thanks for continuation.
I could see grey! And the clumps look fantastic.
Beautiful picture of Lucky Streak!

o

Thanks so much for posting the link to your blog, and for taking the time to post all of those BEAUTIFUL pictures!

(Now I want that Richard Norris orange one.... so many daylilies on the WANT list, so little sunny space...)

o

Thanks, must confess that before I posted the pics of 'Pigment of Imagination,' I had ordered it from Richard, Wanted to order the orange one also (Up Against the Sun) but felt guilty because of the cutting back plan!! Now to make a list of at least 25 that MUST leave here this fall!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here