Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rebloom and f.f.o. today

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (vivians932@hotmail.com) on
Mon, Jul 14, 14 at 15:32

I have one reblooming, and a first bloom on one this year.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rebloom and f.f.o. today

and this one is listed as mid season bloomer but, its always blooming very late when ever everything else is all finished.

o

If Last Reward is just starting in Arizona now, I wonder if it would have time to bloom at all in Ohio. But I'm thankful for all the late starters because we rarely get much rebloom here.

o

Hooray for rebloom on Beautiful Edgings. With a name like last reward, I would think it's a late. Very pretty!

o

Beautiful Edgings is always a favorite. How nice that it reblooms for you.

o

Have never had rebloom on BE. Both of these lilies have similar coloration.

o

Nice pic Jean. Seems like many of you who grow it have good luck with perfect openings.

Julia

o

Beautiful Edgings is always lovely and Last Reward seems to be a pretty one.
kay

o

Thank you every one for looking and the comments.
statmam ; I am not in Arizonia,I am in Arkansas..I have reblooms each year on beautiful Edging and seems like every bloom is perfect.I don't remember ever having a bad bloom on it.its been blooming a couple months and just started its reblooming. only has 2 scapes but they are loaded with buds, so it may last awhile.

jean

o

Lovely bloom on Beautiful Edgings! Funny how things work, yours just started reblooming and mine just opened its first flower the other day :)
Great about Last Reward being late!

o

thanks , nat,it don't have as many rebloom scapes as usual, but,I'm happy for what I can get on it.maybe next year it will do better.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here