Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Some toothy ones on a rainy Saturday

Horns is a big tall vigorous plant with a big bloom.

Comments (13)

• hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Saber Tooth Tiger is also a vigorous grower.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Dr. Celia Stump bristles with teeth.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Bass Gibson is also very toothy.

Original Author
    9 years ago

Here's a first year seedling--Dragon Slayer X Eyed Alligator.

• opnjmprs
    9 years ago

I like all the toothy ones, and you've got some great ones. I added Dr. Celia Stump to the garden this year, and after seeing your pic, I'm really excited to see it bloom next year. Your seedling is showing a lot of teeth too.....very nice.

Linda

• timhensley
    9 years ago

Those are gorgeous!

• nat4b
    9 years ago

Wow love all those teeth! My fave is Dr. Celia, so beautiful!
    Rain today here too, a little bit in the morning to spoil the blooms, and a little bit in the evening to shred them.

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

wow, I think you like toothy ones. they are all very pretty, too,I really like the first one and Bass Gibson, too. very nice.

jean

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

I've wanted Dr. Stump from the first time I saw it on Larry Grace's web site. Even if it isn't as consistently yellow as his picture, the form alone makes it noteworthy. It was so expensive though. If the price ever comes down to a reasonable amount (and I'm still alive when it does) I may just have to add him to my little collection. I hope the Dr. is a good grower as well as a temptress.........btw, that seedling of yours has some nice teeth to it also......Maryl

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Horns is my favorite. All are perfect blooms.

This post was edited by mantis__oh on Mon, Jul 14, 14 at 7:55

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Love the toothy ones, and you have some beauties. I really like Dr Celia Stump, and your Bass Gibson is a bristly wonder. Lovely seedling you have too.
    kay

• shive
    9 years ago

Your toothy ones all have plenty of bite! My favorite is Dr. Celia. Your seedling is very nice too!

Debra

• flora2b
    9 years ago

Really love the teeth, I should see flowers on a few sdlgs from Saber tooth tiger next year, hope they are bitone, vigorous and pretty like yours.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths