Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mind if I share?

Posted by jessi323 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 14, 13 at 15:42

I have been having such a great time admiring everyone's beautiful daylilies. I hope it's okay if I share? I apologize for not knowing all of the names for my daylilies. I believe this is Rodeo Drive. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mind if I share?

Not sure of the ID on this one but I just adore it.

o

And this is Kwanso, if I recall correctly. Thanks for letting me share.

o

We all enjoy looking at daylilies & love for you to share your photos. Your 2nd one "might" be Crimson Pirate. I like Kwanzo, & I have a nice clump of it in a secluded place. The double form doesn't seem to be such a problem as the old single ditch lily.

o

Kwanso can look quite good in a mixed garden setting.

This post was edited by mantis__oh on Sun, Jul 14, 13 at 20:39

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 14, 13 at 18:39

The red one is my favorite. Nice photo of it. I hope you will continue to share pictures with us.......Maryl

o

Mind? Are you kiddng...we love to see photos.
I really like Kwanso. Wish I had that instead of the old Ditch lilies down by the road.

Julia

o

Oh yes, these are lovely. I really like the second one, your red. I love red daylilies! Keep up the picture posting. We love pictures around here!

o

Those are pretty. Love the red one.
kay

o

That for sharing your pretty blooms! The red one looks like Crimson Pirate.

Debra

o

It's great to see your photos. My favorite is your red one it looks like it's quite the bloomer for you.
Linda

o

Thank you all so much! I looked up some images of other Crimson Pirate and that might indeed be what I have here. My favorites are the reds but I am learning to appreciate that there are so many varieties, shapes, colors, and combinations.

o

I really like that first one, that reminds me I orderd "Baby Dragon's Tongue" and am still waiting. I like that red! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here